1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Discussion in 'General Pokémon Discussion' started by Goreky, Jun 19, 2006.

?

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

1. Yes!

14 vote(s)
    27.5%
  2. No...

30 vote(s)
    58.8%
  3. What the hell is Nuzlocke?

7 vote(s)
    13.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nutter t.KK

Nutter t.KK can Mega Evolve!

Serebii.net has a Wifi Black listing, which we Ban people from seeing the trade/battle forums.

Most Trade Evolutions while are good in game, aren't brilliant. Plus if you steal someone Pokémon, you'll lose a lot of reputation quickly, when you speak out.

Anyway, shutting thread due to being answered.

2. I can imagine it now...me and my smexy serperior traveling the world and pwning people. :D

3. Charizardlvl98

Charizardlvl98 New Member

Look

Everyone talks about, the world would be destroyed and wars would become more common, but has anyone even thought for a split second about anti war and anti terrorism groups. What about the people who would use Alakazam and other strong Pokemon for the GOOD of mankind. How about Celebi, Mew, etc.? Not everyone would end up destroying each other and Gyardos destroying the entire population. Pokemon like that keep to themselves. How did those terrorists acquire such strong Pokemon and the armies too? What I'm saying is that not everything would be destroyed. Now what would happen if every species on the planet turned into a pokemon species and how would you cooperate with it?

4. Neji-and-Pidgeot

Neji-and-Pidgeot Well-Known Member

I just had 4 people d/c. I dont understand why they battle if they cant accept a loss. Im sure you would not get away with that in a tournament. There should be a disconect count.

5. Kenkoku

Kenkoku LoyalOldrivalShipper

Replacing Growth with Tackle on my Venusaur. NOOOO! Not the last mushroom!
    -leafgreen ;(

6. hem123

hem123 Member

Zorua

:570:,

I'm pretty much of an all about :570: girl. I think about :570: ALL THE TIME .IT IS AWESOME!!! It's po:wer and everything !! :570;!!!!!!!!!

7. hem123

hem123 Member

Zorua

:570:,

I'm pretty much of an all about :570: girl. I think about :570: ALL THE TIME .IT IS AWESOME!!! It's po:wer and everything !! :570:!!!!!!!!!

8. FairGamer9215

FairGamer9215 Well-Known Member

Keep this crap up and you'll be banned in no time! :D

9. Kirby

Kirby ʘ‿ʘ Staff Member Admin

Next time you make a topic, please put some thought into it.

10. CaptainGarchomp

CaptainGarchomp Events&ShiniesTrader

Well,it would would be good and bad.It would be good because it would cut down on supplies used and global warming would end.Unsolvable questions can be solved by just using futuresight and wars will end,due to Psychic pokemon using Calm Mind.Everyone would get a chance to raise a pokemon and go on an adventure.And lots more reasons.One reason it is bad,because some people who are bad,will abuse their pokemon and even torture them.Some will find ways to steal peoples pokemon,just because they are are strong and they cant bother to strengthen their own pokemon.

11. Darkfire98989

Darkfire98989 Am I even still here

Crime would be way worse, electrode are more powerful than bombs when exploding and easy to get.
    Pokemon would be exploited for evil a lot.

12. Charizardfan900

Charizardfan900 Charizard King!

Hasn't anyone noticed that Pokemon's powers only extend to make someone faint?

I think it would be awesome, because life would be easier. That is if Pokemon can only faint people, not kill.

If they could kill, then I think it would be what the world is today but only Pokemon fighting alongside humans. There would be trainers, traveling the world. Gym leaders would be celebrities. (And when their fame goes they go on I'm a celebrity get me out of here!)

13. CaptainGarchomp

CaptainGarchomp Events&ShiniesTrader

Well,I think pokemon can only make a person faint,but that is enough to commit a crime of theft.I agree with you about the part where trainers travel and also the part about celebrities though.

14. SugarFreeJazz

SugarFreeJazz not present

In in-game battles, the extent of their powers is only to faint. Outside of that, you can kill (both the anime, manga, and certain aspects within the games make references to the death of Pokemon).

15. Nutter t.KK

Nutter t.KK can Mega Evolve!

Shutting - thread has been bumped.

Seriously, check the age of the last post, If it's over a month don't post in it.

16. Dawnpaw

Dawnpaw Member

It wasn't my fault but i wwas having a wild double battle I knocked out one pokemon they knocked out one of mine so i brought out James(seprior) and he appeared on the wild pokemons side and the game froze. so i ended up staring at an act of betrayl for 5 min hurt and confused. :(

17. Indigoodra

Indigoodra Well-Known Member

Well my worst time was with a shiny Ekans in the SS Safari.

Worst thing, I was looking to raise an Arbok in the near future. :(

18. Dragon X

Dragon X Member

gen. question...

i have a question how do u get the red orb in soul silver? i already have all 16 badges wat do i do now?

19. Gelatino95

Gelatino95 Not a tool

Well, there was this one time when I was playing Pearl. I believe I was on the Elite Four. I started up my game, and it started as if I had just gotten the game. No save file. I was very cross. However, when I started it up again, it was normal. Keep in mind that this was a very old game on an old DS brick.

20. spartanlaser

spartanlaser A tiny, tiny Joltik

When i was 11, I caught a shiny geodude, without it using explosion.
    Then, my DS froze.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.