• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

irock245

She wants it
I don't remember how, but i think you have to talk to one of the professors. Somebody has the orb for you.

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
Professor Oak.

Rey Alejandro

GOKAI CHANGE!
Beat Red. But yeah, questions thread.

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon

FairGamer9215

Any time I have to capture a legendary and I don't want to use my master ball. Sometimes it takes over 60 Ultra balls, then it runs out of moves or something and uses struggle, and ta-da! I have to start all over. It's even worse when I have to capture those fleeing legendaries (latios, raikou, etc). Those are even bigger headaches...

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Wasting all my good Pokeballs on something before finally catches it to see that its nature sucks

Indigoodra

Oh, mine's just the classic 'save b4 legends'

Victims:
Moltres
Snorlax
Zapdos
Rayquaza
Heatran
Zapdos
Moltres

Ugh... I feel so stupid.

MTXbknt6

Rubix Cube
I would love to live in johto, preferably be a trainer and have a bulbasaur from kanto! thanks to prof. Oak

Kiruria

La Melancolie Noir
In White, I made a vow to not use Pokesav to level up my Pokemon. And for the longest time I was doing very well with that. But then there came the time when I was training my team in Twist Mountain in preparation for the battle with Brycen. I trained for about an hour and my Pokemon gained several levels. Satisfied, I left the mountain... and my game froze.

I went back to Pokesaving after that point.

SuperSonic

I forgot to get V-create victini!

Status
Not open for further replies.