• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marbi Z

Cin-Der-Race!
Well I'm not gonna say I wouldn't be a virgin cause everybody knows that. On topic the world would be a much more enjoyable place with Pokemon (MINUS their Poke'powers of course)

Schade

Metallic Wonder
If Pokemon were real, there would be Effing WAR!
And the Wailords would be hunted as a sport
and Seels, Dewgong, Spheal etc. would be hunted for their fur.

I would deffinatly wwear a Walrein-coat.

Jinvaani

If Pokemon were real, there would be Effing WAR!
And the Wailords would be hunted as a sport
and Seels, Dewgong, Spheal etc. would be hunted for their fur.

I would deffinatly wwear a Walrein-coat.

And the 6'10'' legendary dogs would still be hiding in half an inch of grass. :D No chance of them sneaking up on you

Schade

Metallic Wonder
You would be brutally attacked every day on your way to school/work etc.
and the tall grass makes farming dangerous.

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
for the longest time, because the gengar family was part poison, I though psychic was super effective on ghost. I go to battle Fantina. My friend challenges me to only use my Alakasam. I say yes. I box every other pokemon. Murdered by a gym trainer. I try again and again, and eventually run out of money. no other trainer was there that I didn't murder. No money= no potions=no inbattle healing=no winning. Then I secretly got out my prinplup and murkrow and sweep the entire gym with murkrow.
5 years later
*facepalm*

But psychic is super effective against ghosts.

Last edited:

ladykiwi

I love tights. <3
^ Not sure if trolling or just new to pokémon.
Psychic is neutral to ghost; ghost is super effective against psychic.

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
^ Not sure if trolling or just new to pokémon.
Psychic is neutral to ghost; ghost is super effective against psychic.

I seem to remember always taking Ghosts down in one hit with psychic type attacks because they were super effective, perhaps I'm just thinking of dark types...

fordy_247

Rare pokemon card?

Hey i just opend a Pack of pokemon cards i found in my draw and i pulled a Lv X Raichu and ive seen people buy this card for $50 is it rare? and yes i dont know anything bout pokemon cards xD

fordy_247

Rare pokemon card?

Hey i just opend a Pack of pokemon cards i found in my draw and i pulled a Lv X Raichu and ive seen people buy this card for $50 is it rare? and yes i dont know anything bout pokemon cards xD

SmeargleArtist

I see dead people
If any magmortar tries to pop a cap and blow me up' i'll call out my.....Smeargle and......paint? Oh my i'd be in a pickle :p

Calamity™

aka Lamia
I assume it would be a lot like it is in the animé. Except there would still be normal schools and children would be expected to attend. After all, not everyone's going to be some Pokémon master, we'd still need doctors and lawyers!

Asbestospoison

Excellent Driver
I assume it would be a lot like it is in the animé. Except there would still be normal schools and children would be expected to attend. After all, not everyone's going to be some Pokémon master, we'd still need doctors and lawyers!
No we don't, we have pokemon. If pokemon can heal anything and hypnotize others, why would we need either?

TeamRocketGrunt

WobbWobbWobb Wobrudo
First of all, I forgot to save in front of Terrakion.Second, the only one I had with me strong enough to deal well damage but weak enough to not OHKO it was.....Valcarona.
Here's the major FUUU-part.
I kept heat-waving it, and at one moment I gave it a burn.My ultraballs kept failing, and then it had 1HP along with the burn.I knew this was my chance, so I tossed the ball.
I bet you can guess what happened next. XP

mjjfan10

Pokemon Trader
I imagine it would be a darker version of the world in the manga... More realistic, but with more crime and evil and stuff.... Unfortunately, that's what the real world is like...

Status
Not open for further replies.