1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Discussion in 'General Pokémon Discussion' started by Goreky, Jun 19, 2006.

?

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

1. Yes!

14 vote(s)
    27.5%
  2. No...

30 vote(s)
    58.8%
  3. What the hell is Nuzlocke?

7 vote(s)
    13.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PsiOmega

PsiOmega Some donkus

I found a Shiny Metang, and I ran out of Pokeballs... Yeah, now I carry 100 if everything except Master Balls at all times.

2. PsiOmega

PsiOmega Some donkus

Also, on HeartGold, my Togepi is suicidal. It's only attacking move was Metrinome, and it kept using Selfdestruct, Explosion, Healing Wish, Lunar Dance, and Memento, battle after battle. the friendship value still isn't high enough for it to evolve, so yeah.

3. Zachmac

Zachmac Well-Known Member

My age is 14, and no, I don't scream "hax!" or "n00b" whenever I lose. Nor am I actually bad. Well, I do terrible on days like these, but usually I wind up ranking 12,00 points on smogon's PO ladder.

I'll have to admit that I'm a bit biased, but I think it's pretty clear that not all 13 year olds are noobs.

4. randomspot555

randomspot555 Well-Known Member

but they don't.

There is no "correct" way to play Pokemon.

5. Autis-misc

Autis-misc Abridger

I think you got that the wrong way.

Ever met a guy on Xbox Live that has Pokemon in its name, while Playing Call of Duty? No?

That's because I'm probably the only person who does that.

either way, it's the call of Duty fans that go after Pokemon. trust me, I know that from experiance. I don't know about Mario though.

6. Pkfire0

Pkfire0 I'm a ninja

LOL mine always uses ledgendaary moves like roar of time

7. Cometstarlight

Cometstarlight What do I do now?

I had a Clefairy use Spacial Rend on me XD

8. ShadowAura

ShadowAura A speck of light

~Tangelas. I effing hate them. In my Platinum, I encountered a Shiny Tangela. The catch? It was in the safari zone, and it ran away after throwing over 20 of my safari balls! D:

~In Pokemon White, when against the Psychic type elite four, I could NEVER beat her! Never. When I finally DID, I had to go against N, and I lost. I mean seriously, N should not have a Zoroark!

9. Cometstarlight

Cometstarlight What do I do now?

I miss and miss and miss on Groudon in Emerald, yet he always has 100% accuracy with Fissure RRRRRRGH! lol

10. Xionea

Xionea Half a centaur

Fighting Steven in Ruby for like the bajillionth time hoping to finally beat him and win my first pokemon game, just my Groudon and his claydol. I had no moves except brick break (don't question why; even i don't know why i had that) so i used it. Claydol lives by like 1 tiny HP and defeats me. I almost broke my screen that day.

11. Asbestospoison

Asbestospoison Excellent Driver

Basically what he said, except he's probably better than me.
    The problem is, no matter how many GOOD younger players they're are, we're always going to remember the ones that call you a n00b and the n-word just because you beat them. Why? Because they called you the n-word!
    My point is, there are good 13 year-olds (and younger, as Karp pointed out), and there are the kind that tend to get banned who give the good ones a bad name. Age has no direct correlation to skill level. If it does, then maybe the old man who lives across the street from me was right about the lizard people who control my brain.

12. aurasageluke

aurasageluke AuraSage

My name is HellFireVio94, and HellFire is always the name of my Typhlosion, and the character that's in my comic series, AKA Typhlosion.

You aren't the 1% Lol

Also, it's Halo VS CoD.

13. Asbestospoison

Asbestospoison Excellent Driver

What, no battlefield 3? Or TF2?
    I've ne'er done anything like that, although I named my Hydreigon Dovahkiin.

14. aurasageluke

aurasageluke AuraSage

Actually, I'm downloading TF2 for my computer.

I named my Lucario Soldier, my Ursaring Heavy, and my Blazkien Medic (Makes total sense).

15. Autis-misc

Autis-misc Abridger

I ment LITERALLY the name Pokemon.

My Live account is "PokemonGX", and I highly doubt anyone else has the courage to have Pokemon in there name.

Also, No, I was pointing out CoD fans hate, and Flame on intentionally, Pokemon fans.

16. Mister Zero

Mister Zero End Religious Hoopla

Last edited: Jan 18, 2012
  17. zerofield

zerofield i miss miror

Somebody get this guy a medal/some cookies. Or both.

It's people like you who spread terrible misconceptions about smogon, treating it like some kind of monolithic internet tyrant that forces everyone to conform to its teirs and banning all that stands in its way. Smogon is a community, much like serebii, except wholely focused on competetive battling and with an average skill level of ours x9001. I very much doubt that you played during the excadrill era or the drizzle-swift swim era. You've probably never had a blaziken sweep your team after one swords dance. You just come along after said bans and say, ooh, they were scared of these things. Everyone in their right minds were scared of these things, hence the ban. And you think garchomp shouldnt be banned? By the way, your whole thing about smogon giving out bad info because they don't want anyone to be more powerful than them? Go look at the smogon rmt section. Go look at people sharing their #1 peak teams. A trained monkey can handle a standard set and win a battle, and you think smogon is giving out bad info?

Trained Monkey>You

18. Kai*

Kai* Sakura Whirlwind

ponyta/rapidash - the pokemon-athon race episode. my favorite pokemon!
    leafeon - just love the design
    articuno - awesome looking flying/ice type
    pikachu - just so darn cute! plus cause of ash's pikachu
    buizel - favorite water type, loved ash's/dawn's buizel
    riolu/lucario - do i need an explanation?
    pigdeot - another awesome flying type, and the episode that ash's pidgeotto evolved.
    flygon - just an awesome looking ground/dragon type!

Last edited: Feb 2, 2012
  19. Archangel Azazel

Archangel Azazel Fallen Angel

Deino because he looks more like being a pet and his cry in the pokemon game is simply adorable.. like a little dog!
    Lugias inspiration was the movie..and well I really like his design and typying :D

20. Squirtlediddlyirtle

Squirtlediddlyirtle It's full of women!

I orginally liked Suicune because of its cry. Now, there's nothing i don't like... except maybe perhaps the movepool!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.