• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Squirtlediddlyirtle

It's full of women!
I orginally liked Suicune because of its cry. Now, there's nothing i don't like... except maybe perhaps the movepool!

Simipour

<('.'<) (>'.')>
Why does this thread even exist???

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
I had nothing against 123 yr olds till this thread was made.

NimhShambler

Some Broke Machine
Cool story, lil bro.

That aside, just deal with it. People will always think you suck for various reasons. Just don't care. When you're older, you'll just stop. I quit giving a f*ck when I was about your age, and it has been 10 wonderful years of not caring.

EDIT: Also, this will help. Do it.

I had nothing against 123 yr olds till this thread was made.
It's cool that you have no problems with Mr. Burns.

Last edited:

Josef Stylin

I want to dye
These are the players that dislike Smogon. Why? Because either
a) They keep losing and dislike that they're losing all the time. And instead of just accepting that they aren't as well-versed in Pokemon Battles as Smogon players, they decide to whine and moan and basically not try to better themselves and just bring the other players down.
b) They are influenced by those who have a real opinion, and were just swayed to dislike Smogon.
c) They believe in the 'Spirit of Pokemon' which was bred into the early players of Pokemon (circa Red and Blue).
d) They think Pokemon's a kids game and shouldn't really have that much thought put into it.

e) They're butthurt because their favorites aren't OU, so they MUST be awful.

Dattebayo

Thanks guys, now I can't get his "My Confession" thread out of my head.

Good times.

Articuno_rocks said:
Pokemon should be a kids' game, not a grownups' job.

Anyone can like Pokemon. I don't see what's wrong with that.

ShinyRaikou said:
Not trolling, I just have a difficult personality.

This is what you said.

I made a stupid post. But I just have a difficult personality, so you can't get mad at me.

This is what I read.

Kinda like how Dattebayo blamed his autism for his stupidity.

GODDAMNIT I CAN'T GET HIM OUT OF MY HEAD.

randomspot555 said:
ITT people who don't know what EVs even are complain about competitive battling.

Is that uncommon?

Articuno_rocks said:
randomspot555, girazard, and GhostAnime, if you don't like that, leave us alone and we will leave you alone. Simple as that.

So, they're not allowed to participate in a discussion? Oh, I thought every section in SPPf had the word "discussion" in it.

I must be having hallucinations.

Articuno_rocks said:
But perma-banning me won't stop me. I'll just repost The Power N.U. on FanFiction.net, Bulbagarden, deviantART, or even Smogon. The internet is a huge place, and you cannot stop me, Smogonites.

Yes, I'm serious.

>Implying that the people at Smogon will give two craps.

Articuno_rocks said:
So what if Smogon doesn't have a fan fic section, I might post it in Dragonspiral Tower and shock the heck out of people there.

So what if Smogon doesn't have a fan fic section, I might post it in Dragonspiral Tower and get mocked to no end.

Fixed.

jb08045 said:
Apparently the UU/NU/BL/RU tiers don't exist.

What are those strange things you speak of?

YOU BETTER NOT BE SARCASTIC. HIS HOLY CHANT WILL AWAKEN THE BEAST AND IT WILL UNLEASH THE ANCIENT WRATH!

LONG LIVE THE DRDEK MOTHERF*CKERS.

girazard said:
My favourite, Pikachu, might not be that useful in Super Smash Bros or something.

That means it's completely useless and should not even be used in-game.

Remember what Dattebayo used to say, if a pokemon ain't good in Super Smash Bros, it sucks in every possible aspect.

Mewtwo is NU, right?

GODDAMNIT DATTE GET OUT OF MY HEAD.

icyman300 said:
And also they keep banning good pokemon because they are scared.

Sounds like someone is butthurt because he only likes to use pokemon that are too easy to sweep with.

Last edited:

Ropav

Howls of Loneliness
battling Red in heartgold thinking he was weak and I got defeated by him.

Ciliano

So this is what Serebians(?) think of us? Good. NEXT!
Some of the posts in this tread make me giggle, seriously guys just because we like to battle competitively doesn't makes us jerks that won't listen to the new guys, on the other hand, we have many programs dedicated to help the new users. All in all, if you can have fun running around in the story line why can't we have fun battling online? Or was the game designed just for you?...

Ahhh Battling 101. Now THOSE were the days.

Ropav

Howls of Loneliness
Eevee-because its so cute and reminds me of my cat.
Zoura-looks like a dark version of eevee in my opinion.
Reshiram-awesome dragon fire type.
Zekrom-awesome electric dragon.
Haxorus-because it is so cool.
Victini-because it is a good battler.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I saw the goregous combination of a Pie, Potatoships, Ghost and Water.
Then, I used one of those strange, Pringles ghosts myself, and I loved it. Every single part of it

dayvee

I was inspired to get an Arcanine because I always loved its appearances in the anime. As well as that, it's one of my favourites anyway.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Smogon? that other Pokemon Site?
I haven't even heard of it.
Or.. I have seen the word Smogon around, but never understood wth it was

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I see... The standard sets that everyone uses? that's just boring

Status
Not open for further replies.