• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

zozo

SLIMED!
Oh yeah, I've seen that one before. I think its a cool legend, and its something that definitely suits a pokemon as creepy as cubone/marowak. And I like the idea of having a pokemon evolution line that symbolizes the life/death cycle. I almost wish GameFreak would make that part of the game, have female cubone evolve into kangaskhan if a special item is used on it. I'm thinking either Holy Water (to purify the cubone skull and allow it to be removed) or a Marsupouch (a fake pouch to stimulate evolution to a marsupial. Kind of like how the Oval Stone prompts Happiny to develop a real egg).

Better yet, the evolution could be started by having a chansey use Softboiled on a female Cubone in-battle, since Chansey eggs are filled with happiness (and presumeably fertility, since Chansey always have eggs regardless of whether or not there's a male around). If the cubone survives the battle, she will immediately evolve into Kangaskhan.

Razor Xtreme

Despite what some in the trading "community" try to pass off, Pokemon have no inherent value. There are millions of players all of whom, outside of the event exclusive stuff, are capable of producing the same results (in theory). A lot of the "Value" in trading communities varies from forum to forum and is basically a market designed to keep other people out so the same small group of traders have all the "rep" of a community and thus conduct most of the trades.

I love you for saying that. I've always thought this but I've never had the balls guts to say it. I've realized that in every trade forum, there's a certain group that basically controls the entire trade section, and everyone else is just a pawn to make them look good.. or at least where I've been.

thatjeremykid

.Memento.Mori.
i believe it, completely. makes perfect sense anyways, and the baby kangas looks a lot like cubone without the skull

k3tsueki

Pokémon: The Movie 2000 inspired me to get lugia. It just looked so cool swimming in the darkest parts of the ocean.

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
One never know with GF. There's a lot of things they planned, but never followed through with. Apparently there there was an idea in pokemon gold and silver, where you could get a skateboard. That never happened.

willsgb

WEE HUGHIE SAYS ****
i should add

- voltorb - i can has polandball ^_^

Profesco

gone gently

Erymry

Only Slightly Normal
DreamTheatre said:
Who cares? I'm sure some people are like "ZOMG POKERADER SUXOR I TRIED 4 SHINY 4EVA REGURALY AND IT TOOK LONG!!!11!!!".
Whiners will always whine.

True. I hate it when people complain like that as well. -_-

I hope I wasn't coming across like I was complaining; I didn't mean to. I just wanted to post my (mostly uninformed) opinion about it, and I did so without reading the rest of the thread after the first page. Even before learning about RNGing through this thread, I wasn't against it; it's just another way to achieve something. If people want to use it, then fine.

KingPikachu1

Thunder Trainer
2 regions together again! PLEASE READ AND POST

I think they should put the 2 regions together idea back.In heart gold they put Kanto and Johto together. They should do that with Hoenn and Sinnoh. ONce you defeat the elite four in Hoenn you could take a plane to Sinnoh and defeat the elite four their. Then you will be strong enough to get in to the battle frontier. This idea makes the game longer and better.Plus you get to meet more Pokemon and catch more without trading. You could also catch more legendarys. Also the next region that comes after Unova could be with it. Those 2 regions together. So post what you think about this idea and bring it back!

Last edited:

Razor Xtreme

Na. The idea was excellent with GSC/HGSS, but it shouldn't be overused. If anything, it can be something downloaded or something, but if every game had the second (prior) region, the idea would become stale.

KingPikachu1

Thunder Trainer
But it is more fun.After i beat Pokemon HG/SS i felt like i accomplished something.When i beat Emerald,Platinum, and Black. I felt like yeah it was just defeat team plasma, 8 gym leaders and elite four become the master. When i battled Red, I was so happy im battling somebody stronger then a champion and DIFFERENT.think about it!

KingPikachu1

Thunder Trainer
Favorite pokemon type read and post

Hi, here you post your favorite type.For example electric,water,fire,grass,rock,ground, and more.I will count it up and try out the type against every champion of each region. I will then tell you!
If your right you earn respect and a great pokemon! then types of contests will be coming around from me.KingPikachu1.STAY TUNED ON ME!

thatjeremykid

.Memento.Mori.
idk. one day i want to see every region in one game, collect all 40 badges, and defeat 5 elite fours and champions. with side stories/missions and all the catchable legendarys. how epic would that be?

RogueLapras

Water Gym Leader
idk. one day i want to see every region in one game, collect all 40 badges, and defeat 5 elite fours and champions. with side stories/missions and all the catchable legendarys. how epic would that be?

I really like this idea :) Heck I would pay $60.00 for a Pokemon game like that.

On topic: Having the two regions in one game along with 16 Gyms was one of the big reasons SoulSilver and HeartGold are my favorite Pokemon games.

Falconx03

Legendary
Electric: Electivire ;466;

Grass: Sceptile ;254;

Dragon: Haxorus :612:

Flying: Braviary :628:

Water: Carracosta :565:

Ground: Rhydon ;112;

Fire: Arcanine ;059;

Status
Not open for further replies.