• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelz

More saving. More doing.™
Often I see an episode of the Anime, really like the traits of the main Pokemon they focus on (as there's almost always one in each episode), and really want to train one in-game. I guess it makes the game a little more real for me. -K

**I thought I may add that the cards have an impact, too. I'll get this really rare card, then try to raise an in-game Pokemon that's similar to that of the card.

Last edited:

PancakeHero

Better than you.
Chances are it was green because it was a Cubone. If I recall, didn't the ghost take on the color palette of whatever pokemon it was supposed to be?

Oh, ok. Thanks for clarifying that.

Another fail moment: using Night Shade on a Lillipup and losing the battle.

Cutty

Forever now
Usually I like to hunt rare pokemon, like feebas or pokemon that require us to do certain things first like Spiritomb. Other than that, I just like pokemon by their look.

Red100

Becuase of the look, or if it is dragon, dark, steel, or ghost type I will espacialy like it. But mainly becuase of looks and sometimes the stats and move pool, or if it has a ninja/assassin/warrior/ dark holy or evil feel to it
Edit: few pokemon (Other than legys), Zoroark, alkazam, lucario, milotic, haxsouruas, gengar, wevile, empoleon, inferape,typhlosion,sandslash, bisharp, hydredrion,zangoss,pikachu,skymory, milotic, gyarados,scizor, arcanine, houndoom, whismcott,The evolution of dusion,sycther, ninjask, gallad, and guardivor, just a few.

Last edited:

Lanik

Pokémon that deserve baby forms

Kangaskhan is one of them. She's got a baby in her pouch, but it's illogical for a Pokémon to have a baby upon birth. Kangaskhan can be bred, but she must have an offspring that's smaller than her, instead of the exact same size. Her baby offspring, whatever its name is, can evolve when it reaches a certain level, while holding a razor claw during the day. But, you don't have to indulge only my idea. You can post your own ideas for brand new baby Pokémon here.

Atratus

Antimatter Trainer
It would be nice if Miltank and Tauros would have a baby calf pokemon that evolves to either of them according to gender.

Akwakwak

I'm hungry
Onix, its just weird to me that a 20 foot rock snake can hatch from a tiny egg, also a miltank and tauros baby that depending on the gender evolves into miltank or tauros respectively, I have more I just can't remember. I'm sorry for my ignorance on the tauros/miltank comment Atratus I didn't notice you wrote it before me.

Last edited:

ConfusedEevee

Time Gear Thief
a baby ditto! just kidding, i think a baby scyther and a baby heracross would be nice

Status
Not open for further replies.