• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PsiOmega

An old soul
Do not like these people. They are pathetic. Once, I faced off against a kid who used a Moltres. I had forgotten that I still had my Breloom up front. I took his Moltres out in one hit from my 'loom. Kid disconnected. Pssht. Not only that, he had his mic on and cussed me. Called me a ***** and all. What a sore loser--wait, losing would imply that he STAYED ON instead of fled.

I had a similar experience on Battle Revolution. (Biggest waste I ever indulged in). A kid had 6 Arceuses (before they were legally available), and they mustv'e had crappy IVs, because while he was screaming about how awesome he was (He sounded about 7 years old) I took 2 out easy with my Dragonite. As soon as I beat the second one, he throws a tantrum. Then the kid's mom comes in, and starts cussing me out for making her little twerp cry. She raves on and on about how He's only in 1st grade, and I should go EASY on him, while I hear the kid lying about how I was calling him names (hadn't said anything the entire battle). Then the mom disconnects. Yeah, I hate people who disconnect from battles. In more ways than one.

MissDigitalis

love at first sting
WaterTrainer on Deviantart has made most of these that you guys have suggested and more but unfortunately he's taken down all his sprites because of thieves.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Tauros or Miltank should get one.
If its male, it evolves into Tauros, and into Miltank if it is female

Sietse23

*Brainfarts*
Baby Lapras would be cute.
I think that Skarmory, Lapras, Tauros/Miltank, Kangaskhang, Druddigon, Seviper and Zangoose deserves one.
Bany legendaries like Articuno would be cool too.

Scaldaver

Limitless
Scyther Prevolution,

Lapras prevolution,

Solrock/Lunatone prevolution that can evolve into either.

DittoDude

The King of Town.
Onix, its just weird to me that a 20 foot rock snake can hatch from a tiny egg,

It would still be able to hatch; there would just be an incense for it.

Entreri10

I agree that a Lapras one would be cool, I'd also like to see scyther as well.

Hypno12

Looking at Dartfrogs
Skarmory, Tropius, Lapras, Kangaskhang. Cacnea should evolve into either Maractus or Cacturn depending Happyness Cacturn: Night
Maractus: Day

iChansey

Wild Chansey Appears
Definitely Lapras, it would be so cool to see what that would look like. I think a baby Kangaskhan would definitely be appropriate as well. It would be such a confusing evolution though.

Gelatino95

Not a tool
I'd like to see a baby Solrock or Lunatone which evolves based on day or night. It might look like a generic meteorite of some sort.

Corsola would also make a good baby. Maybe some sort of creature resembling a premature barnacle which floats in the open ocean until it finds a spot to root itself and create a hard exterior, evolving into a Corsola.

Marbi Z

Cin-Der-Race!
The game needs a disconnect check where it checks the player that's still connected and gives them the win while giving the other person the loss when they log bak on. I know not all D/C's are ragequiters but the majority are so I think something like this could be justified.
This is what I was gonna say but hopefully they implement something like that in future games if Pokemon TCG Online can still give you the win when your opponent DC's then so can future Pokemon games.

Primal Crusader V

Watch some MANime
Moves we would like to see as TMs/HMs

As the title goes, what moves deserve a TM/HM form in Pokemon?

In my opinion, I believe Dual Chop should have a TM in the games. Of coirse it's rare, but I believe it is reasonable to hwve a TM formm since the move has an average base of power. I'd also like to see Quiver Dance as a TM, but could only be distributed through events due to it's strong effects. Like Snarl, for example. Only that move can be received with Wi-Fi at any time

Any other opinions/ideas?

Krick88

I agree that a Lapras one would be cool, I'd also like to see scyther as well.

I was always surprised that there was never one for Lapras. I always used to question why they did one for Snorlax. I thought Lapras was much more deserving.

It'd be interesting to see a baby Zangoose and Absol I think though.

Definitely Lapras, it would be so cool to see what that would look like. I think a baby Kangaskhan would definitely be appropriate as well. It would be such a confusing evolution though.

Yeah, Kangaskhan is always carrying around a baby in it's pouch, why not make it fight! And on another note, I always felt it was a bit underpowered with a name like Kangaskhan...

Status
Not open for further replies.