• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

XxEpicsxX

I just don't care
Using a Master Ball on an Arbok in Silver, not using Electric attacks on Rock types (who don't have Ground as their other type) until Sapphire, thinking they were immune.

AmericanPi

Write on
I had a similar experience on Battle Revolution. (Biggest waste I ever indulged in). A kid had 6 Arceuses (before they were legally available), and they mustv'e had crappy IVs, because while he was screaming about how awesome he was (He sounded about 7 years old) I took 2 out easy with my Dragonite. As soon as I beat the second one, he throws a tantrum. Then the kid's mom comes in, and starts cussing me out for making her little twerp cry. She raves on and on about how He's only in 1st grade, and I should go EASY on him, while I hear the kid lying about how I was calling him names (hadn't said anything the entire battle). Then the mom disconnects. Yeah, I hate people who disconnect from battles. In more ways than one.

O_O What kind of a stupid mom would DO that? My mom would just go, "Pssht, deal with it, it's just a game."

Shade2000

Shade in Shades
Omg, it's like the most annoying thing ever!!!!
If they changed their ways I would have about 26 wins instead of 6
I never turn the ds off so my losses are like 29. I'm quite bad but those guys!
Stupid Annoying bad sports!!!!! They just can't accept it. You can learn from your losses

Wolf Prince

Lycan Seraph
Yes people who disconect are annoying, specially when they tell you they would of won but that it was their internet problem. Excuses to cover that they failed and actually loosing is good because you always learn by loosing and never learn from running.

MissDigitalis

love at first sting
Which pokemon has the best cry?

I've got to say I like Musharna's and Litwick's (so cute!) . Ghastly had a good one for it's time, so did Vulpix. Samurott's sounds a bit like a guitar so I like that on too.

Which Pokemon have the best cries in your opinion in why?

overlordmewtwo

Supreme Overlord
Mewtwo from Pokemon Stadium/ Stadium 2.

It sounds terrifying, looks fierce, and is extremely powerful!

Another contender would be Rayquaza's cry. Almost makes it sound like a dragon.

overlordmewtwo

Supreme Overlord
^ The things you discover when stuff is pointed out to you! Still, Mewtwo from Pokemon Stadium/ Stadium 2 is my favorite. It ocassionally gives me chills when I hear it.

TheotherLati

Ace Trainer Brendan
Did you ever notice how much Mewtwo's cry sounds like Paras's?

Yep, so does Rhyhorn and Charizard. Almost identical.

Best cry? Between Salamence and Rayquaza.

edit: Honchkrow and Regice's cry is pretty badass too!

Last edited:

zozo

SLIMED!
Victini has to have one of my favourite cute cries. It sounds like a cross between a puppy barking and a child laughing.

Spiritomb, Musharna, and Gothitelle have some pretty good sounds as well. Gothitelle in particular sounds absolutely frightening!

I like the way Victreebell cries too. There's something cool about a plant that sounds like it swallowed an old cell phone. ;)

TheMaster327

Onix - Sorry, that's the only cry I can remember (I've hatched enough of 'em...)

But seriously, Gothitelle strikes me as the best cry...

J-star

Dynamic Entry!
Gothitelle has a very cool cry, I think Rayquaza's is cool too. I like Torterra's cry

Status
Not open for further replies.