1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Discussion in 'General Pokémon Discussion' started by Goreky, Jun 19, 2006.

?

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

1. Yes!

14 vote(s)
    27.5%
  2. No...

30 vote(s)
    58.8%
  3. What the hell is Nuzlocke?

7 vote(s)
    13.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flash Sport

Flash Sport Whatcha gotta say?

Nidoking and the cloned Pikachu from Pokemon Puzzle...

Kyogre and Salamence from the regular games are the only ones I can think of...

2. TeamRocketGrunt

TeamRocketGrunt WobbWobbWobb Wobrudo

Zorua
    Gothitelle
    Mew
    Togepi(sounds like anime)
    Stunfisk
    And did anyone notice game cincinno sounds like anime pikachu

3. ConfusedEevee

ConfusedEevee Time Gear Thief

My all time favorite has got to be Lugia. its just so awesome. I can't describe it.

After that i would go with Reshiram, Victini, and probably Gastly because his cry actually sounds like a gas which is what gastly is.

I've always disliked pikachu's though, i think its cry actually should be "Pika Pika"

4. Moonlight_Tails

Moonlight_Tails Nocturnal Trainer

I don't know about the best but Luxray's sounds more like an elephant than lion. LOL!

5. Sceptrigon

Sceptrigon Armored Guardian

Reshiram's, since it sounds fitting and 'godly', and I am addicted to Kyogre's.

6. Jinvaani

Jinvaani Well-Known Member

Nah, Pikachu from Yellow is better ;) It means you actually feel sympathy for it when it faints

7. Canto

Canto Well-Known Member

I think Torterra's cry sounds cool.

8. Lt Steel

Lt Steel The Steel Curtain

Absol, Rayquaza and Luxray.
    Hyreideon (Spelling FTW) sounds more like a dragon than people think.

9. Marbi Z

Marbi Z Cin-Der-Race!

Lopunny! Nuff said.

10. cleftboywonder

cleftboywonder Tournament Champion

I would say the pokemon who has the best and most iconic cry has to be machamp from pokemon stadium 2..it was just amazing

11. Tommi

Tommi Well-Known Member

I really like Mew's cry. Cute and small.

12. Calamity™

Calamity™ aka Lamia

Steelix! Powerful sounding Pokémon!

13. ShadeShadow

ShadeShadow (>^.^)>(;_;)<(^.^<)

uhg, unless they have a damn good reason to quit, i get really pissed when they do it. Really, grow up, learn from your mistakes.

14. battle171

battle171 New Gen, Go!

I don't think it's cheating. You're not really messing with the game's coding (like Action Replay). It's really just predicting when you can get a pokemon with certain stats, like trying to predict the weather, but more accurate.

15. ToedAndTrue

ToedAndTrue Frog Trainer(Ribbit)

Exactly. Whenever I lose, I figure out why it happened, how to prevent it, and how to counter the source problem. Here's an example-

In my very first Random Matchup, my last Pokemon was my Politoed. However, his Breloom defeated it swiftly with Seed Bomb. So, I researched Breloom and the move Seed Bomb, and figured out the best counter for it would be to improve my Politoed's Phys. Defense. So I did, and, Ironically, I ran into another SB Breloom. With my improved Defense, my Politoed hung on with 57 HP. (I even started using Breloom after that) Had I disconnected, I would not have figured out how to counter it, resulting in another loss to a Breloom.

16. halloweenghost

halloweenghost Well-Known Member

I don't beliveive it is cheating I do not do it,.. but I do feel that it is not how it was intended to be played.

17. Profesco

Profesco gone gently

Please use the Favorites Stickies in Poke Polls.

18. Karanine

Karanine Rare Inc. Offer

The Battle Ready Lucario

Dang I all ready know serebii knows this its impossible to get the password for this for global link stupid target. To bad target can't stop me lol its easy just to pokesav it just copy the same move set and ability and nature but if anyone has the password I would love to see them actually share it.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2012
  19. Shine

Shine Psyched Up Staff Member Moderator

First, do not talk about pokesav here.

Second, the password is likely to be one-time use only, otherwise only 1 people will buy the game then spread the password to everyone.
    If the password is one-time use only, there's no point in sharing them, unless you are trying to decipher a "format" within the password to guess possible passwords, if there's even a "format" that is.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.