• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flash Sport

Whatcha gotta say?
Nidoking and the cloned Pikachu from Pokemon Puzzle...

Kyogre and Salamence from the regular games are the only ones I can think of...

TeamRocketGrunt

WobbWobbWobb Wobrudo
Zorua
Gothitelle
Mew
Togepi(sounds like anime)
Stunfisk
And did anyone notice game cincinno sounds like anime pikachu

ConfusedEevee

Time Gear Thief
My all time favorite has got to be Lugia. its just so awesome. I can't describe it.

After that i would go with Reshiram, Victini, and probably Gastly because his cry actually sounds like a gas which is what gastly is.

I've always disliked pikachu's though, i think its cry actually should be "Pika Pika"

Moonlight_Tails

Nocturnal Trainer
I don't know about the best but Luxray's sounds more like an elephant than lion. LOL!

Jinvaani

Mewtwo from Pokemon Stadium/ Stadium 2.

It sounds terrifying, looks fierce, and is extremely powerful!

Another contender would be Rayquaza's cry. Almost makes it sound like a dragon.

Nah, Pikachu from Yellow is better ;) It means you actually feel sympathy for it when it faints

Lt Steel

The Steel Curtain
Absol, Rayquaza and Luxray.
Hyreideon (Spelling FTW) sounds more like a dragon than people think.

Marbi Z

Cin-Der-Race!
Lopunny! Nuff said.

cleftboywonder

Tournament Champion
I would say the pokemon who has the best and most iconic cry has to be machamp from pokemon stadium 2..it was just amazing

ShadeShadow

(>^.^)>(;_;)<(^.^<)
uhg, unless they have a damn good reason to quit, i get really pissed when they do it. Really, grow up, learn from your mistakes.

battle171

New Gen, Go!
I don't think it's cheating. You're not really messing with the game's coding (like Action Replay). It's really just predicting when you can get a pokemon with certain stats, like trying to predict the weather, but more accurate.

ToedAndTrue

Frog Trainer(Ribbit)
Yes people who disconect are annoying, specially when they tell you they would of won but that it was their internet problem. Excuses to cover that they failed and actually loosing is good because you always learn by loosing and never learn from running.

Exactly. Whenever I lose, I figure out why it happened, how to prevent it, and how to counter the source problem. Here's an example-

In my very first Random Matchup, my last Pokemon was my Politoed. However, his Breloom defeated it swiftly with Seed Bomb. So, I researched Breloom and the move Seed Bomb, and figured out the best counter for it would be to improve my Politoed's Phys. Defense. So I did, and, Ironically, I ran into another SB Breloom. With my improved Defense, my Politoed hung on with 57 HP. (I even started using Breloom after that) Had I disconnected, I would not have figured out how to counter it, resulting in another loss to a Breloom.

Profesco

gone gently
I've got to say I like Musharna's and Litwick's (so cute!) . Ghastly had a good one for it's time, so did Vulpix. Samurott's sounds a bit like a guitar so I like that on too.

Which Pokemon have the best cries in your opinion in why?

Please use the Favorites Stickies in Poke Polls.

Karanine

Rare Inc. Offer
The Battle Ready Lucario

Dang I all ready know serebii knows this its impossible to get the password for this for global link stupid target. To bad target can't stop me lol its easy just to pokesav it just copy the same move set and ability and nature but if anyone has the password I would love to see them actually share it.

Last edited:

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
First, do not talk about pokesav here.

Second, the password is likely to be one-time use only, otherwise only 1 people will buy the game then spread the password to everyone.
If the password is one-time use only, there's no point in sharing them, unless you are trying to decipher a "format" within the password to guess possible passwords, if there's even a "format" that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.