• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Archstaraptor

Team Builder / RMT
I've seen people offering a darkrai for a lvl 8 reshiram ! I mean u can't even get a lvl 8 reshiram unless you hack your game !

Exactly.
That Darkrai's just for show,people do this on purpose to simply show off their pokemon because it's impossible to make the trade.
It's a horrible thing to do,and just makes the GTS a much more useless facility,as most of the trades there are either ludicrous
( a lv4 Patrat for a LvX Zekrom ain't happening bub)or simply impossible because of all the show-offs and hackers.
It's clearly something Game Freak might want to sort out,as that's not the point.

AmusedMilk

Oh, hey, Big Zam!
Exactly.
That Darkrai's just for show,people do this on purpose to simply show off their pokemon because it's impossible to make the trade.
It's a horrible thing to do,and just makes the GTS a much more useless facility,as most of the trades there are either ludicrous
( a lv4 Patrat for a LvX Zekrom ain't happening bub)or simply impossible because of all the show-offs and hackers.
It's clearly something Game Freak might want to sort out,as that's not the point.

We need to have a "show-off" place, where people can, well, show off.

SirBlazikeen

Pokemon Snap 3ds

Does anyone else agree that they really need to make a pokemon snap 3ds game that takes advantage of the 3ds's capabilities (eg. AR markers, 3d (obviously), online sharing of pictures maybe). I really liked pokemon snap for the N64 and there hasnt been a snap game since so I think now with the 3ds's graphics and capabilities they should try and revive the spin-off.

Lady Umbreon

Agreed. Snap + Gen 2 & newer species + augmented reality = awesome!

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
How many Pokemon Snap 3D threads are going to be made?!!
But it would be a good Idea.

PsiOmega

An old soul
WOOOH!!! POKEMON SNAP 3D!!! That'd be awesome! Especially because of the 498 new Pokemon since the first one. There could be so many new options for the game!

Lt Steel

The Steel Curtain
Do want.
-10 Charmander

PsiOmega

An old soul
Yesterday, I was looking for Regirock, when I saw an empty slot for a person. This may seem normal, but there was a person on either side. I tapped it like an idiot, and a message came in all caps saying, "THERE HAS BEEN AN ERROR. PLEASE TURN OFF THE POWER". I was freakin' out, but luckily nothing was lost or corrupted.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Oh, you got me worried. I actually thought they DID make a Pokémon Snap for the 3DS. *puts away "noooooo" button*

Anyway, it would be nice for them to make a new Pokémon Snap, but let's face it, it's been a good decade since it came out, and it's on the Virtual Console. I wouldn't hold my breath for a second one with the new generation Pokémon. And Todd Snap hasn't been in the anime for ages, what little kid is going to recognize him as a Pokémon character without the help of Pikachu?

jstinftw!

hey trainer
The Pokemon Podcast It's Super Effective (link here) used to talk about this all the time. haha

I think that it would be a really cool idea, using the augmented reality feature to put Pokemon in random places and you could take pictures of them. Or, it could include an option that would let you like, select a setting you're in (city, fields, grasslands, swamp, ocean, etc), and then the appropriate Pokemon would come out. THAT way, you could have the main game in-the cartridge and then the extra stuff once you've beaten the main game.

The GTS is weird! 90 percent of the trade offers are like a lv1 weedle for a lv 100 arceus.And people than put up pokemon like a zekrom lv50 after they just caught it and than they want a reshiram lv1-9 for it and it isint even good enough to show off.....I just don't know why people do this.Some one should fix this... :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.