1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Discussion in 'General Pokémon Discussion' started by Goreky, Jun 19, 2006.

?

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

1. Yes!

14 vote(s)
    27.5%
  2. No...

30 vote(s)
    58.8%
  3. What the hell is Nuzlocke?

7 vote(s)
    13.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. randomspot555

randomspot555 Well-Known Member

And you know what happens when cart space/memory/whatever expands? Games released 3 or 5 years ago DO NOT look the same as games released now.

Graphics evolve, quality of music evolves, more sprites need to be included, and all of this takes up cart space.

So yes, if you wanted GameBoy Color level of graphics and sound quality and all that, then yes, maybe a 5 region game is possible.

It's still a dumb idea.

lol

So basically, this game will make the Pokemon some of us have been collecting from Gen 3, Gen 4, and Gen 5 essentially worthless because the game structure would change dramatically and these games won't be compatible with them.

2. blaze boy

blaze boy Aka SamuraiDon

Every time this topic come up, I can't help but think that people only ask all the region in one game because they are too damn lazy to change the cartridges.

3. Gelatino95

Gelatino95 Not a tool

It's more likely that they're just irresponsible and lost their old game cartriges shortly after starting a new game.

4. The only way to get a "legit" / non-glitch English Celebi in Crystal without going to an event.. is to trade with someone who did. Simple enough. If he didn't, its hacked.

5. coolkid123

coolkid123 Active Member

Good idea for a pokemon game?

i think it would be a good idea if there was a wii pokemon game, like super smash brothers, but with only pokemon. do you think that would be a good idea. do you hope a game like that would be made? some good ideas for pokemon in the game are electevire, pignite, meinshao, infernape, lombre, dragonite, syther, hitmonchan, victini

6. shawlax

shawlax New Member

Trades

Hi, new to this forum and didnt really see a section for it, just wondered if anyone would be up for helping me get the following for my black game which i recently got -

snorlax, charmander, zorua, deino, riolu

thanks,

Shawlax

7. PerseusRad

PerseusRad I see you. And you.

There is a section for it. It is The 5th Generation Wi-Fi Center. The trade forum. Or just PM another member.

8. Nutter t.KK

Nutter t.KK can Mega Evolve!

It's kinda already exists.. But it has Oshawott: http://youtu.be/Mm0ZgHVpIl0 (Oshawott! Oshawott!!) (I still blame Joe for getting that tune in my head.)

Anyway New game speculation is banned in GPD. Shutting.

9. Excitable Boy

Excitable Boy is a metaphor

Maybe they just want to experience new Pokemon in old regions? Nah, can't be it.

Barely justifiable, but shortsighted nonetheless.

10. blaze boy

blaze boy Aka SamuraiDon

The Remakes take care of that.

11. That would be awesome, but too boring. I mean, look. if they start the first gym at around lvl 10-15, then we will the third gym of the third region could already have level 100 mons. taht would be too boring.

12. _Snivy

_Snivy Lover

It isn't a question of losing cartridges or laziness. Honestly, wouldn't you guys love to be able to live an adventure through all the regions and have some kind of continuity?

I certainly would.

13. zapto369

zapto369 Because I'm Worth It

14. AZX612

AZX612 On my own here we go

I'm not trying to be a downer here, I mean, the concept is an excellent one, as it would certainly provide much more adventure, a brand new story, and probably a lot of brand new mechanics. I would support and buy this if it ever came to be, because honestly, it'd be an awesome game!

But actually accomplishing it would be very hard. It's certainly possible, just hard. The start from scratch in each new region thing is the best way to go, I don't know why people are shooting that down. Another problem would be traveling from region to region. Unless they hand out world maps, you're not flying there. And Ferries are out because Littleroot and Twinleaf aren't port towns. Johto and Kanto are accessible from eachother, Pallet being a possible port town, Nuvema too. But to enter Hoenn, your options are Slateport and Lilycove, unless you want to try swimming from Mossdeep or Pacifidlog or something... And it'd be even worse in Sinnoh, with there being only Sunnyshore and Snowpoint... Sinnoh is pretty landlocked.

That's the big problem I see. It leaves... Airplanes and Teleportation. Airplanes might actually be kind of cool! I mean, we've had two intractable ships! The SS Anne, and the SS Tidal! (I think it's Tidal?) The SS Tidal being my favorite because it's actually moving while your on it! (Or at least perceived to be...)

But seriously, I'm a fan of the idea! = D

~AZX

15. Lightning Dragon

Lightning Dragon LIGHTNING FLIGHT!!!!

fave pokemon, pokemon types...?

Mine is a Hydregon, and Zoroark + Dark-types with dragon, bug types also...
    What is your fave pokemon?

16. Zevn

Zevn Lost in Translation

Steel type has the most pokemon that I like, and they resist overpowered dragons.

17. An Eagle Goose

An Eagle Goose Mudkip Trainer

Hmm, I wonder what my favorite pokemon is :p

and water, ground, and flying are best types.

/truefacts

18. Lightning Dragon

Lightning Dragon LIGHTNING FLIGHT!!!!

Steel pkmn give them a real good reason to overpower while resistin those dragons...
    I love steelix..

19. An Eagle Goose

An Eagle Goose Mudkip Trainer

Pokémon R/S Remake idea thread

well, since we all know the remakes of gen III are in the foreseeable future, I say we come up with little ideas we would like to see in the remakes.

I want contests back! They were so much fun in gen III. And the battle frontier has to be in there.

If there are contests, I want to reflect the Ruby/Sapphire chapters of Pokemon Adventures, my copy of the ruby remake being ruby, and sapphire, being... well.. sapphire.

20. Darth Sabreus

Darth Sabreus Want to get a soda?

I totally agree with you. But isn't remake speculation prohibited?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.