• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gelatino95

Not a tool
Just a little heads up that it's not 2003 any more.

Very good observation. It is currently 2012 and the pattern is still going strong.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
If they did make all theese Poison, Ghost, Ground, Flying etc. Eeveelutions. I would hate Gamefreak forever!
The current eeveelutions have, as said a great pattern in typing and stats, thus making every each one of them special in their own way

cantab

I agree. Dragon Eeveelution would be cool. I reckon a stat spread of 95 / 60 / 65 / 110 / 65 / 130 would be good; being faster than any other dragon, and specially-oriented in a type full of physicals will help it compete despite a modest BST when others have 600.

Even then, I think the serious power creep with BW would probably stick it in UU, unless it had a really cool ability. Immunity or absorption to dragon attacks might be nice, make it a counter to other dragons.

thatjeremykid

.Memento.Mori.
I hope a RSE remake does in fact come, bringing the Hoenn contests back. DPPt contests were stupid. Musicals are even worse. Also, bring ribbons back. And i hope they don't make the next titles 3DS exclusive :/

UbersSuck20

#FreeGenesect
Why do the Eeveelutions suck: because they need a larger movepool to be effective. Umbreon has actually pretty good tools(Wish, Protect, Yawn, Curse, Toxic, Payback). The rest of them, however, fail due to a weak movepool. For example, Flareon needs Flare Blitz to actually put its 130 Atk to a good use. Vaporeon has to rely on burns from Scald, and if it lacks it(if it has Surf), it basically says: Hey, Conkeldurr(who DECIMATES it if has Scald), Salamence, Lucario, any non-Rock/Fire-type Sweepers, come in and set up on me!

ebevan91

Actually wouldn't it make sense for the rest of the 5th gen games to be on the DS systems, and not the 3DS?

1st gen was Game Boy
2nd gen was Game Boy Color
3rd gen was Game Boy Advanced

See where I'm going with this?

Actually I'm not so sure now. The DS has many different versions. The trend kinda goes crazy with 4th gen.

AmbipomMaster

#TeamInstinct
I think there should be more of a story after the main game, like another team shows up and steals Pokemon.

randomspot555

I think you have to keep in mind the point of Eeveelutions is to show off different methods of evolution.

Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon: Elemental stones
Espeon: Happieness evolution+daytime
Umbreon: Happieness+night time
Leafeon: Moss Rock
Glaceon: Ice Rock

So what new item/place can be made, or what mechanic could be utilized?

ebevan91

This may be dumb,but I would like to be able to change my appearance in the game.

That would be nice, I'd make my character look the way I want it to, at least with what's available.

Right now your character looks like a tool.

AmbipomMaster

#TeamInstinct
Wasn't Unova's goal was to start all over? Why would they add more evolutions to a Japanese-oriented region in an American-oriented region? I CAN see another "Eevee" like Pokemon show up, just like I think that Throh and Sawk will end up like Hitmonlee and Hitmonchan.

Oh goody lets have look at some crappy fans ideas.

What would be the point of that? If you want to "defend the Pokemon League title" just go and challenge them again.

No, the Mobile phone was the dumbest idea ever since you had to wait for the Trainer to called. VS. seeker is a much better item.

What is the point of doing that since the Game is sprite base and will continue to do so.

5th gen has just started and already you are talking about 6th. Just hold your horses.

No just no. Soul Silver and Heart Gold level placement was terrible, thus making level grinding slow and painful.

Gee maybe because someone might actually want to just deposit a pokémon. Just because you don't use doesn't me someone doesn't.

All ready done, and with the 3DS improved wi-if it will be much better.

Please don't, all fan ideas are terrible and will never work because they don't fully understand what makes a pokémon game works.

I'm sorry I woke up and decided to think today. You're so cool!

Last edited:

Aura Sensei™

User Title
All the Eeveelutions suck(besides Umbreon) and adding more would just complete the list of sucky Pokemon. I don't see the point of adding more Eeveelutions.

Why do the Eeveelutions suck: because they need a larger movepool to be effective. Umbreon has actually pretty good tools(Wish, Protect, Yawn, Curse, Toxic, Payback). The rest of them, however, fail due to a weak movepool. For example, Flareon needs Flare Blitz to actually put its 130 Atk to a good use. Vaporeon has to rely on burns from Scald, and if it lacks it(if it has Surf), it basically says: Hey, Conkeldurr(who DECIMATES it if has Scald), Salamence, Lucario, any non-Rock/Fire-type Sweepers, come in and set up on me!

You're kind of right but Jolteon and Umbreon are definetly good.Jolteon has acess to: Thunderbolt,Shadow Ball,Agility,Signal Beam,Thunder Wave,a good HP etc. Umbreon: Wish,Curse,Payback,Toxic,Mean Look etc.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
No, how about some entirely new and original pokemon instead of more prevolutions, evolutions, sidevolutions and ones clearly based on the 1st gen.

I agree. generation 4 had lots of Derpy, unneccessary evolutions.
expanded eeveelution would ruin the good original feeling that Eevee still kinda have

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
All the Eeveelutions suck(besides Umbreon) and adding more would just complete the list of sucky Pokemon. I don't see the point of adding more Eeveelutions.

Actually thats just your opinion you know >.> I love all the eeveelutions except flareon and umbreon so I think they should at least make a ghost one and a dragon one.

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
Comeon, you can't honestly say that you dont have any ideas about improving pokemon.

Nope I don't.

Actually wouldn't it make sense for the rest of the 5th gen games to be on the DS systems, and not the 3DS?

1st gen was Game Boy
2nd gen was Game Boy Color
3rd gen was Game Boy Advanced

See where I'm going with this?

Actually I'm not so sure now. The DS has many different versions. The trend kinda goes crazy with 4th gen.

No, it make perfect sense for the rest of the 5th to be on the 3DS as the DS is done and dusted.

There will be no main pokémon game on the DS.

Also 2nd gen was playable on the Gameboy which your list seem to omit.

Status
Not open for further replies.