• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TeamRocketGrunt

WobbWobbWobb Wobrudo
I always wanted a 3ds main series game

pokechamp219

Scottish Octopuses:P
No freaking way. HOLY Crapnuggets! TWO FREAKING SEQUALS! 4 GAMES! NEW KYUREM FORMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Black 2 might have Kyurem fire
White 2 might have Kyurem ice

3DS!!!! I hate Nintendo. I might download an ********. :( If I get the 3DS i'll get White 2.

I can't wait for these games to come out. The new kyurem/reshiram and kyurem/zekrom are orgasmic.

zapto369

Because I'm Worth It
I'm sure R/S will be the next thing...B/W 2 should be interesting

Am I the only one around here that doesn't want a R/S remake? But I digress.

Yes, B/W 2 should be interesting, but will it not be called Grey? Surely they wouldn't have a game with a name so base as the former game with the number 2 after it. Also will there be 2 games, not the traditional third game? Could there be 4 main series games for the 5th gen? Madness!

So many questions...

Jessie_James

I have returned!
Wonder how many people this gonna upset if this is only on 3DS

jeffdavid102

TSS Forever
Dream World Poliwag

I need a dream world poliwag, poliwhirl, or politoed. I can give either a baby squirtle or a baby eevee. I have both games so i can give a pokemon that is only found in one game;186;

Vycksta

If anyone wants to help out the OP, drop them a VM or a PM.

OP, a bit further down on the main forums, the index, are the trading forums. Have a look around there.

ToedAndTrue

Frog Trainer(Ribbit)
The problem with types like Dragon is that Eevee's evolutions are from it rapidly adapting to an environment- How would it become a dragon? Maybe Rock and Ground next. For some other types, even if they don't fit-

Flying- Acreon
Ground- Tecteon
Rock- Obsideon
Fighting- Champeon
Bug- Cicadeon
Steel- Silveon
Poison- Noxeon

BritishLanguage

I enjoy earth day
The problem with types like Dragon is that Eevee's evolutions are from it rapidly adapting to an environment- How would it become a dragon? Maybe Rock and Ground next. For some other types, even if they don't fit-

Flying- Acreon
Ground- Tecteon
Rock- Obsideon
Fighting- Champeon
Bug- Cicadeon
Steel- Silveon
Poison- Noxeon

The people want Dragon because the Eeveelutions are every ADV special type except dragon

Calamity™

aka Lamia
I doubt they'll complete it by introducing ten eeveelutions in one generation. It would be nice to see a few more though. I'd like a Steel type. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.