• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mothimas

What would a Normal/Ghost type Pokemon look like

Actually this type suggestion has been bothering me for a while now. If a normal/ghost were to be made CANON in a new gen pokemon, how would it look like? What would its stats be like?

SkyGardevoir

Gone Mon. to Thurs.
I really would like to see an Eeveelution for every type, but really, the requirements would require a lot of stones.

In my opinion, they should continue! Why not a bug type, a dragon type... Maybe not flying, that would be weird :)

SkyGardevoir

Gone Mon. to Thurs.
I see a Normal/Ghost type as a pokémon with a ghost hovering around it/coming from its back, like the mythological concept of Hitodama.
Or maybe a pokémon with two styled halves, one normal, the other, darker, maybe with glowing eyes and wisp-like skin.

Just a thought.

TheEliteEmpoleon

N and Ghetsis in B/W 2

I was just thinking about Black and White 2, and I thought that maybe we could see what happened to Ghetsis and N. Maybe N returns with the change of heart he had in B/W and is a rival or the champion or something... What do you guys think?

NeohopeSTF

Sol Badguy
Nah N got shot down by the Kanto military.

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
Considering Ghetsis escaped at the end of BW, I'd bet he's the villain in BW2 as well.

RivalsByNature

Lalala Not Listening
I hope they will expand on the Team Plasma backstory of N and Ghetsis. That'd make my day if they had more storyline.

tgf0cj101

The Shy Guy Trainer
The Gen IV evolution methods for some of the extra evolutions can provide ways that new Eeveelutions can evolve. For example, having an Eevee that knows Toxic or Iron Tail can provide a way to make a Poison or Steel type Eevee, respectively. Trading with specific hold items can work too, like Metal Coat or Sharp Beak for a Steel or Flying type, respectively. Maybe one day Arceus's elemental plates can do something with Eevee's evolutions too?

Just some ideas.

Gelatino95

Not a tool
Perhaps Ghetsis steals N's dragon to unnaturally combine with Kyurem, resulting in the abnormal, Frankenstein-style body of Zekrem or Reshirem.

Status
Not open for further replies.