1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Discussion in 'General Pokémon Discussion' started by Goreky, Jun 19, 2006.

?

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

1. Yes!

14 vote(s)
    27.5%
  2. No...

30 vote(s)
    58.8%
  3. What the hell is Nuzlocke?

7 vote(s)
    13.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm quite certain N might have new clothes. That's just what I think.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2012
  2. TheEliteEmpoleon

TheEliteEmpoleon Well-Known Member

I totally agree! I really would like to know a lot more about their relationship and whatnot.

3. RivalsByNature

RivalsByNature Lalala Not Listening

I wouldn't mind seeing more Eeveelutions. Umbreon is by far my favorite though.

4. Gelatino95

Gelatino95 Not a tool

Perhaps it would be bipedal with boxing glove-like front paws.

How about Nimbeon? It would have clouds around its body like a poodle and it would float in the air using its clouds. Pic (very old, not very good Spore creation)

5. The Thunderbird

The Thunderbird Dreams come true

I think BW2 will follow up on Team Plasma's story as BW1 left openings for a sequel storyline (such as Ghetsis getting away).

6. lolipiece

lolipiece Where's your fighting spirit?! Staff Member Moderator

Is it even confirmed that Black and White 2 is a direct sequel or not?

7. Victreebong

Victreebong Gives 'em the slip..

I always envisioned something simple. The Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Ghost enemy is actually the only concept I can think of that fits. Or something like it.
    It would have to be white in color, with soft bandages for arms and a mild disposition. The ability Levitate would make it absolutely great; 4x immunity anyone?

I'm surprised Chimecho's line wasn't a ghost type, at all.

8. Ace of Shades

Ace of Shades Well-Known Member

I thought it was

9. yanmegy423

yanmegy423 Litwick-KAWAIIDESU!

I personally hope it expands on N's backstory (remember his playroom?) maybe we will get reacquainted with his full name. Also, Shadow Triad plot expansion (fingers crossed)!!!!

10. Blackjack the Titan

Blackjack the Titan It’s been a while

Black/White 2 Discussion

Is it really necessary to make a sequel instead of a third game?
    Does this mean the Gym Leaders and E4 will be different?

Maybe N will be in an undiscovered area and be a secondary Champion like Red in HG/SS. Team Plasma may return in these games and the Six Sages may play a bigger role in the games (battle-able executives).

We can assume that Kyurem's formes will have attacks corresponding to the corresponding Tao Pokemon pair. But does this mean Kyurem must fuse with or just borrow energy from Zekrom or Reshiram?

Battle Frontier, anyone?

11. EvilChameleon

EvilChameleon Well-Known Member

As long as it happens after the events of B/W1, this game will come up epic.

12. Angeltripper

Angeltripper ♥ Ace ♥

guy who made this is such an idiot. like other games like emerald and yellow, its not a sequel but just an enhancement

13. BritishLanguage

BritishLanguage I enjoy earth day

MoneyMoneyMoneyMoneyMoneyMoneyMoneyMoneyMoneyMoneyMoneyMoneyMoneyMoneyMoneyMoneyMoneyMoneyMoneyMoneyMoneyMoneyMoneyMoneyMoneyMoneyMoneyMoneyMoneyMoneyMoneyMoneyMoneyMoneyMoneyMoneyMoneyMoneyMoneyMoneyMoneyMoneyMoneyMoneyMoneyMoneyMoneyMoney

14. ThePKRSdealer

ThePKRSdealer Professional noob

I heard somewhere that apparently Kyurem came from a meteorite that crashed. That's what apparently caused the desert above Castelia city. If it gives a backstory, or lets you play before BW1 to make a like a flashback, you could see what was in the resort desert before the meteor crash. Or maybe you get to play as N and go through his story:OO

15. Kacho

Kacho You are next.

how is this sequel gong to work? you start with level <10 pokemon again? lol...
    maybe the setting is like, 1 year after whatever happens in B/W

<-has not play BW

16. Psygirl

Psygirl Master of Psyduck

Wouldn't that be like dividing by zero?
    The game crashes as it it sent into battle, then your face melts Raiders of the Lost Ark style.

17. Rakurai

Rakurai Well-Known Member

Two in the title =/= sequel. Other games have stuck a two in the title when it was just an improved rerelease (Which is essentially what the previous third games are).

That said, I simply expect that N and Ghetsis's plans are going be changed from the original games so that Kyurem is included in them. Perhaps they'll seek to reunite the three dragons into one being again, as opposed to having Zekrom and Reshiram face off in a duel?

18. RDSchley

RDSchley The Anti-Hero

Umbreon's base stats are the exact same total as all the other forms. As for it's stat spread, it's actually really good. It's ability and typing are bad. That's the problem.

/end talking to this guy

Espeon has proven to not suck anymore thanks to Magic Bounce. Jolteon also is considered OU now that Volt Switch is out. Great for scouting.

As for more evolutions. Who cares. So eevee would get another form... big deal. Another bland, single-typing form with a predictable stat spread.

Eevee-Dragon

65/130/60/95/65/110

Just give an eevee form:

one 130 stat
    one 110 stat
    one 95 stat
    two 65 stats
    one 60 stat

congratz, new eevee form. So damn easy

19. Italianbaptist

Italianbaptist Informed Casual

Definitely think we'll see at least N again. They made his ending so ambiguous in B/W, just begging for follow-up.

I personally think the direction they're going with this is sweet. They're going out of their way to do a ton of new stuff in general with this gen :)

20. ebevan91

ebevan91 Well-Known Member

Maybe we'll be able to battle the Shadow Triad in this game...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.