• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
how would it be such a bad thing if they were real? pokemon are imaginary and if they are exactly as their develpers imagined them to be then if that was real then living in a world with pokemon would be fantastic. Forget that RSPCA/cruelty bollocks and lets imagine pokemon as it is in the games.

i would personally enjoy it greatly

Dark Eevee

how would it be such a bad thing if they were real? pokemon are imaginary and if they are exactly as their develpers imagined them to be then if that was real then living in a world with pokemon would be fantastic. Forget that RSPCA/cruelty bollocks and lets imagine pokemon as it is in the games.

i would personally enjoy it greatly
You can't think realistically can you?

It would pretty much be similiar to the series - the powerful pokemon would be sealed away and there would be pokemon protectors - like Lugia for example. I always wished pokemon exsisted - but instead of creatures with elemental abilities, we have actual animals who could cause less harm than Dialga and Palkia even if they tried
What series? The games, the anime, Pokemon Special?

Sorry, but things would not be all happy sunshine.

Have we forgotten about Team Galactic? They had bigger plans than Team Rocket, and if we have, remember some of the awesome things that they did. Remember epic losses and wins, and just plain discuss 'em.
Team Galactic.

Just saw the Final Battle Of Legends! episode, that one rocked. Like a mini-movie.

Team Galactic rules and we all know it.
Except for the grunts. They suck.

And how.

Out of all the teams that this show has seen so far, Team Galactic is by far, the best team out of all of them.

Here's hoping that Team Plasma in Isshu is just as evil and conniving. Hopefully more.

MetalFlygon08

Haters Gonna Hate
They're all pretty bizarre. Frankly I'm not sure what the common thread is that you're trying to go for. If anything it would be Rocket since they were the only ones who weren't even remotely trying for anything greater (until Giovanni's random "rule the world" line in HGSS).

DING DING WE HAVE A WINNER GIVE THE MAN CIGAR!

look at the goals, money, World Change, New World, World Domination/World Change.

hrm...

lucario is best

shiny seeker
i think team galactic did have the biggest idea and all of the things you had to do on the games i love them all woo
(exept grunts but shhhh)

lucario is best

shiny seeker
painful and deadly

QingLong

Hive Trainer
A Body Slam by Wailord would hurt, a Meteor Mash from Metagross would hurt as well, or what about a Rock Slide too? XD ;376;

Last edited:

lucario is best

shiny seeker
just think how muchh damage earthquake does in the world it would be dangerous

I think Mega Kick would feel like a punch in the stomach.
Mega Punch would probably feel like a hard kick.

Purple_BlitzXD

♥Heart of Ice♥
If you ever got hit by lightning....thats probably how thunderbolt and thunder feel lol
Fire blast/flamethrower= ....ouch D:
lets just say, you'd be in for a hell of a hurting...not very pleasant lol

lucario is best

shiny seeker
Think about bind from a onix that is painful

surfer treecko

Highly Explosive
Maybe pokemon attacks are actually really weak, and other pokemon have really low pain tollerance.

So getting hit by something like Mega Kick would only tickle slightly, and getting hit by Hyper Beam would maybe sting a little.

lucario is best

shiny seeker
^could be the case although i think it would be a little bit more pain

Haxy

legendary spooky silke
I'm willing to bet that getting hit by a Pokémon attack would hurt a lot. And that's an understatement. One could probably end up getting too much of it and... well... be done for.

lucario is best

shiny seeker
i think some would be more powerful then others

artbomber_97

Ultimate Aritist
I love the idea that people's heads are blown up when their pokemon uses Explosion. Lol. Art is an explosion !

Status
Not open for further replies.