• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

EvilChameleon

What if, instead of it taking place in Unova, it takes place in Hoenn a couple years in the future just like HG/SS takes place a couple years in the future in Kanto?

MonkeyX

Is it even confirmed that Black and White 2 is a direct sequel or not?

I'm pretty sure it hasn't, we're all just making assumptions because this is totally different from anything that GF has done before, but I guess B/W 2 being the same as the original doesn't make much sense.

Ghetsis will likely be the main villain from the start and N will probably have a larger role if this is indeed a sequel.

Mighty Arceus493

Relentless.
Let me guess:

- You play as N or Ghetsis when they started to plan their goals.

- The Male/Female character goes after N and you explore a new land North of Unova

- Team Plasma has another go at their scheme, this time with their goals set on Kyurem and having some evil plan to genetically fuse N's Reshiram/Zekrom with Kyurem.

- N flies off to Hoenn but you go after him and begin a new adventure there. You fight Brendan/May as well :D

- You play as a new character starting your journey to become a Pokémon Master in Unova and after beating Alder, the B/W hero who beat Ghetsis lends you their Reshiram/Zekrom and you go after N.

ebevan91

I want separate movesets for field moves. I'm sick of having to waste a moveslot for cut.
A pokemon should be able to cut down a tree anyway :L

Or our character should be able to carry around a chainsaw or something. Make it a key item.

Angeltripper

♥ Ace ♥
I was fine with the first 5, disappointed with the next 2 but I'd probably like the rest.

Toxeon/sludgeon
drakeon
windeon
haunteon
puncheon
eartheon
Ironeon (pronounced I-rin-eon)
bouldeon
buzzeon
Normeon

icyman300

lets go...
I would love to see thwm make an evolution for every type. But i just wana see a dragon ghost then fighting then im good

M4zz

Banned
I strongly believe that Ghetsis is going to do something stupid like Cyrus did in Platinum, and we'll be getting thet new Kyurem forms out of it through that way. Maybe something to do with fusing the orbs?

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
I think Ghetsis will get Ns dragon pokemon and fuse it Kyurem. And since people of Lacunosa town fear "the monster" imagine how much fear the new form cause to even more people? O.O

Beck

Soul Suckin' Jerk
I strongly believe that Ghetsis is going to do something stupid like Cyrus did in Platinum, and we'll be getting thet new Kyurem forms out of it through that way. Maybe something to do with fusing the orbs?

Something like that is probable. In fact, Ghetsis could have been dormant in another region (where, we may never end up knowing) and decide to finish what he started, as tryannical as it was, to create a world ruled by Pokemon. The fusion, or reserection of the legendary Pokemon, Kyreum in his formes could be what he creates.

The fact that Ghetsis escapes from Cheren and Alder begs for his return to the main series games, be it in BW2 or a later game. And perhaps someone like N may return as a fellow protagonist to right the wrongs of his speculated father, Ghetsis.

pela

I don't know about you guys but I would rather have a full set of eeveeloutions than getting another garbage pokemon.

pela

I don't know about you guys but I would rather have a full set of eeveeloutions than getting another garbage pokemon.

Falconx03

Legendary
The Gen IV evolution methods for some of the extra evolutions can provide ways that new Eeveelutions can evolve. For example, having an Eevee that knows Toxic or Iron Tail can provide a way to make a Poison or Steel type Eevee, respectively. Trading with specific hold items can work too, like Metal Coat or Sharp Beak for a Steel or Flying type, respectively. Maybe one day Arceus's elemental plates can do something with Eevee's evolutions too?

They would need to create new items and moves in order for these to work similar to how the Incense were created for baby Pokemon since breeding said Pokemon in the previous generation didn't result in the baby Pokemon such as Wobbuffet.

I think you have to keep in mind the point of Eeveelutions is to show off different methods of evolution.

Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon: Elemental stones
Espeon: Happieness evolution+daytime
Umbreon: Happieness+night time
Leafeon: Moss Rock
Glaceon: Ice Rock

So what new item/place can be made, or what mechanic could be utilized?

Have Eevee know a new move and it evolves similar to Yanmega and Mamoswine.
Have Eevee level up near a new location similar to Leafeon and Glaceon.
Have Eevee level up holding a new item similar to Weavile and Gliscor.
Have Eevee level up while another new Pokemon is present in party similar to Mantine.
Have Eevee level up if it Male/Female but not the other similar to Vespiquen.
Have Eevee level up with an open slot in party similar to Shedinja.
Have Eevee level up as Male/Female similar to Mothim and Wormadam.
Expose Eevee to a new stone similar to Gallade and Froslass.
Trade Eevee while it holds a new item similar to Electivire and Magmortar.
I can't think of a way to make Eevee evolve similar to Karrablast and Shelmet.

The problem with types like Dragon is that Eevee's evolutions are from it rapidly adapting to an environment- How would it become a dragon? Maybe Rock and Ground next. For some other types, even if they don't fit

The only Eevee evolutions that evolve based on environment are Umbreon, Espeon, Leafeon and Glaceon. The original 3 do not evolve from environment.

I don't see how the fighting type version would look.

http://arkeis.com/images/sprites/bruteon.png

Sorry that it is small but the only one I could find.

3D992

The Living Hologram
BTW: Oreon - Ore (as in iron ore) + eon (as in eevee evolutions)
though your comments made be burst out laughing...

iwillHM01you

It would be really cool if you could have some sort of tool that does HM moves for you so that you don't have to ruin strong pokémon.
Also, this might sound absurd, but I want the next game to get rid of EVs. There could still be natures, but I can never get myself to spend time EVing, and it makes the game more technical than pure fun. Seriously though, they should keep natures because those let you customize your pokemon's stats easily, so maybe natures could give 20% boosts to replace EVs.
Jus' sayin'

Demonsead

Hoenn Challenger
We only need a Dragon-type one and then they should stop. That would complete the pattern. Any other types wouldn't fit with the pattern.

The only acceptable answer to this thread.

Demonsead

Hoenn Challenger
Backwards compatibility from DS to 3DS.

Demonsead

Hoenn Challenger
We will definable see Ghetsis again, and since there are 2 games, we know which Dragon N will have depending on the version.

Status
Not open for further replies.