• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Zoroark

Master Tactician
I want an unlockable video showing Pikachu pulling out a rocket launcher and pumping explosives down Ghetsis' throat.

Anti1

LIVE! In person Pokemon Tournament in Ann Arbor, Michigan February 26th, 2012!

Hello fellow Pokemon Players, join us on February 26th to see live coverage of a regional Pokemon tournament in Ann Arbor, Michigan!! We will be showing you live battles on a big screen Projector and Level 30 Union Room Battles. It has been said that the Famous Pokemon trainer Xerxes will be coming to this tournament tomorrow. Will he be taken down again by Magnezone World? Or will he take his rightful place back as one of the best Pokemon trainers in the world? It will take place on Pokemon Battle Revolution.

WE'LL HAVE TO FIND OUT!

Link to our stream: http://www.twitch.tv/magnezoneworld

Follow us on twitter! http://www.twitter.com/Magnezoneworld

Magnezone World's Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/magnemite150

Stream starts at 1:00 EST.

Rules are: Level 50. The Regi's, Legendary dogs, and legendary birds are banned as well as pretty much anything thats "Legendary" or Uber until the top 4 finals besides Garchomp and Salamence. Wobbuffet is legal too which is just stupid, hah. Battle time is 5 minutes(wtf?) and command time is 20 seconds.(WTF!?) Lol. Tournament Usually starts around 12:30 to 1:00.
It is in Downtown Ann Arbor, Michigan.

Last edited:

Falconx03

Legendary
No, it make perfect sense for the rest of the 5th to be on the 3DS as the DS is done and dusted.

There will be no main pokémon game on the DS.

I am absolutely sure that the rest of the 5th Generation games(BW2 and RS Remakes) will be on the DS. GF and Nintendo will lose so much money if they make the rest of 5th Gen on 3DS. Yes they may sell a few more 3DS systems for the hardcore Pokemon fans but someone like me will not buy the 3DS, at least from a retailer, just to buy a Pokemon game. If any gen is to be on the 3DS it is the 6th Gen, the only logical one in terms that they "start fresh" so to speak.

-The ability to trade 6 Pokemon at once.

That is rediciulous. They just need to go back to the simple way it was in Gen IV, choose the Pokemon and then click Yes. I hate how in BW there are so many buttons to press just to trade one Pokemon. Maybe add a feature for trading multiple Pokemon at once but for maybe two DS systems next to each other as I am sure it would take a lot of power to trade several Pokemon at once over WiFi. If they can do it that would be awesome.

And another thing that would be nice: A fire starter that is actually something other than Fire/Fighting

YES! Charizard and Typhlosion families are the only Fire Starters that I like. Blaziken is cool but kind of meh to me. Infernape and Emboar are just washouts.

I want separate movesets for field moves. I'm sick of having to waste a moveslot for cut.
A pokemon should be able to cut down a tree anyway :L

Or at least improve Cut and Rock Smash to make them on par with Strength in BW. Strength was only used to access a few items or locations and once the boulder was moved into the hole it stayed there permanently.

pela

There was only one. Two if you count the pre-evolution, four if you count Grimer and Muk.

Grimer and Muk were fine, what I mean is I think eeveelutions are more original than some other pokemon.

raticate7

They needed to stop with glaceon and leafeon seeing as how those in my opinion were just terrible

ToedAndTrue

Frog Trainer(Ribbit)
Here's an idea for Black/White 2:

After Ghetsis escapes captivity, he goes to an unnamed area using his Hydreigon's Surf. N comes back to see if he can... how to put it... right his wrong ways, eventually teaming up with you, and when Ghetsis is informed of this, he attempts to rebuild Team Plasma with a new goal specifically to eliminate you and N.

meismadatyou

Johto League Master
TM trading

is it possible to trade for TMs? if so, i would like to trade some..

Falconx03

Legendary
We will definable see Ghetsis again, and since there are 2 games, we know which Dragon N will have depending on the version.

And hopefully whatever Dragon N has and is transformed to the Kyurem version the players will do the same. In White 2 I am looking forward to seeing the Zekrom-Kyurem form.

Glover

Pain in Rocket side
To me, the Eeveelutions "evolved" to match envirnment.

EDIT: It's canon. From Dawn's Pokedex, liffted from Bulbapedia:
Eevee, the Evolution Pokémon. Eevee is a unique Pokémon that can adapt to its environment by changing its form and abilities when evolving.

For example, Jolteon living on wide open fields in heavy storm territory (Midwestern US for example) adapted to the frequent Lightning Strikes. Flareon live in hot locations, Vaporeon in places that flood frequently or by Lakes/Seas, Espeon are Day Hunters, Umbreon Nocturnal, and do I need to go into the other two? To my mind, that leaves us with two territories: An Eevee adapted to caves (Rock type) and an Eeveelution for Deserts (Ground. Think Desert Fox, such things exist). Anything else is milking the Eevee backstory to the point where it just becomes stupid. We don't need a Bug type, we don't need a Dragoneon, I've seen some neat Eevee Ghosts that are based on stray cats that are cool, but meh, And really? A Flying type? No, just, No. Leave Eevee to environmental adaptations and let her be at that.

Truthfully, we don't need a Ground or Rock type Eevee either. Those are just the most logical ones, but we have plenty of those types as it is.

Last edited:

adamtpow

Human Pokedex
why couldnt they just make it one game? -.- and are they like an upgraded version of b/w like the way platinum was to d/p or are they a continuation of the story?

Chaos Rush

And hopefully whatever Dragon N has and is transformed to the Kyurem version the players will do the same. In White 2 I am looking forward to seeing the Zekrom-Kyurem form.
...except that they switched the mascot around in the sequels. Reshiram/Kyurem is on White 2, even though Zekrom is on White 1. So you'll be seeing Reshiram/Kyurem on White 2.

James2344

Keyblade wielder
OMG just figured it out You play as a member of the shadow triad and instead of choosing your starter you choose a person who has a certain pokemon!!!!

Maybe ghetsis captures N's reshiram (reshiram suits him better) and you released zekrom after the events of black/white.
he then fuses them together at the end and you vs a boss pokemon with an absured base stat (which forces you to lose) when suddenly kyurem appears to help you with two moves; the freezeburn move and freezeshock moves and depending on which move you use to defeat it, the split form you will get

3D992

The Living Hologram
I'd like a champion league game where instead of choosing a lv5 starter, you choose a lv55 fully evolved starter. The story is that all your pokemon have left you accept your faithful starter. You have already beaten the elite four and have entered the champion league. All wild pokemon are lv50 and up. You basicly start strong and try to rebuild your former glory. You win by beating the strongest champion and taking their title.

Status
Not open for further replies.