• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
Will, he means that the character isn't called Gary by everyone. Gary is from the Anime. Not the games.

This.

"Gary" doesn't exist in the game and is referred to as Blue, Green in the Japanese version.

So if you are hating Red, FireRed because of Gary in the animé. Then you should be hating the animé not the Game as they have little to with each other.

KingWiggins

This.

"Gary" doesn't exist in the game and is referred to as Blue, Green in the Japanese version.

So if you are hating Red, FireRed because of Gary in the animé. Then you should be hating the animé not the Game as they have little to with each other.

Nonononono. You guys are getting the wrong idea. Let me explain. I hate FireRed (I also get this confused with the original game, Red) because of the GAME itself and partly for the story line of it, considering it didn't have one. I said it's hard playing it (more sarcastic at this point) because of Gary's story (long story, whatever, forget about it), also known as your Rival in the game. I just call him Gary because that was the original name in the anime for him.

Sorry if I got you guys on a wrong idea :)

3D992

The Living Hologram
Perhaps they never learned about the reproductive systems of pokemon. Granted that would make them terrible day-care owners and sad excuses for human beings for not knowing such a fundamental fact of life, but it still provides a realistic explanation.

What's so scarring about such a fundamental fact of life? Sex provides the mechanism for reproduction, which everybody should know because it's so important to life.

They have kids. Atleast in BW and HG.

Rundas

Thanks will and Gela, im training them on 3rd gen then moving them to 4th, probably going to keep them there since i hate the 5th gen. Ill post screenshots of the stats, im training them till lvl 50 then trading them to Geart Gold and leveling them to 70.

And Rad i heard you the first time, i just joined, your not a mod so dont act like one. Surely if this is in the wrong section it will be moved.

KingWiggins

WOOH, I was right! :D..sort of..

tayetayetv1

Agreed how could we not forget the most strongest trainer in johto

Gelatino95

Not a tool
Thanks will and Gela, im training them on 3rd gen then moving them to 4th, probably going to keep them there since i hate the 5th gen. Ill post screenshots of the stats, im training them till lvl 50 then trading them to Geart Gold and leveling them to 70.

They'd be much easier to train in fifth gen with the high-level trainers and lucky egg, but whatever floats your boat.

And Rad i heard you the first time, i just joined, your not a mod so dont act like one. Surely if this is in the wrong section it will be moved.

You have a lot better common sense than most people on these forums.

PerseusRad

I see you. And you.

I know, I just threw that out there for whatever reason. I'm not a mod, yes that is true. It doesn't give you the right to be disrespectful. *Ahem* This is offtopic though. I am not sure about the answer anymore. As I do not know as much about the 4th Gen. Metagame.

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
Nonononono. You guys are getting the wrong idea. Let me explain. I hate FireRed (I also get this confused with the original game, Red) because of the GAME itself and partly for the story line of it, considering it didn't have one. I said it's hard playing it (more sarcastic at this point) because of Gary's story (long story, whatever, forget about it), also known as your Rival in the game. I just call him Gary because that was the original name in the anime for him.

Sorry if I got you guys on a wrong idea :)

OK, but you still haven't explain why you hate FireRed, what is it about the game that you hate so much?

Also you don't seem to share the same hatred for Red or the others even though they play exactly the same just with a few differences here and there.

Agreed how could we not forget the most strongest trainer in johto

Yeah, me and don't you forget it.

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
@Will-Is it the Raticate dying thing?

If it is because of that, then that is the most stupidest reason to hate the game as that story is simply not true.

KingWiggins

OK, but you still haven't explain why you hate FireRed, what is it about the game that you hate so much?

Also you don't seem to share the same hatred for Red or the others even though they play exactly the same just with a few differences here and there.

Sometimes I wish I just keep my mouth shut. Also the last sentence you posted you may need to look over again, reading it is a 'ache. Why I hate FireRed? Because I can

BECAUSE I CAN.
@Will-Is it the Raticate dying thing?
That's part of the story thingy-mer-gig. Sorry also, for posting it was a 'story' because now it seems you guys want a whole book on it.. it's more of 3-5 paragraph entry on him that somebody made (a fan fiction you may know it by.).
But at that, no, that's not why I hate FireRed.

KingWiggins

YodaHomie

Your YodaHomie Boss!
Fire Red and Red r both awesome games.

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
Yeah. He probably did not keep it because it was weak. Or maybe the creators forgot.

He most likely dump Raticate because it was weak and Blue was after the strongest pokémon.

Sometimes I wish I just keep my mouth shut. Why I hate FireRed? Because I can

BECAUSE I CAN.

I never said that you can't hate Pokémon FireRed. I simply wanted to know why, which you still haven't explained.

It just seem like you don't have any good reason to hate FireRed and you are just trolling to get a reaction.

Also the last sentence you posted you may need to look over again, reading it is a 'ache.

I did and it's fine.

Dancing Togekiss

What would you want from a pokemon game for the 3DS?

Well I've been thinking about it for a while but would you want from a 3DS game for pokemon? (Main story wise.)
1.)What I would like is a use of weather effects. Battling in the rain or a sandstorm would have a cool effect on the game.
2.)Using 3D models like from pokedex 3D?
3.)When shiny pokemon appear the sparkels work with the 3D effect :)

So what would you want from a 3D pokemon game if it came to the 3DS?

Status
Not open for further replies.