• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Ehh, it's hard to say what NPCs are my favorites. But I suppose I'll go with the Engrish Rocket Grunt from G/S/C who didn't realize Team Rocket disbanded (I don't think he has a name now that we know he lives in Unova). He was interesting.

There was also the one who went "hyuck hyuck hyuck".

3D992

The Living Hologram
Ehh, it's hard to say what NPCs are my favorites. But I suppose I'll go with the Engrish Rocket Grunt from G/S/C who didn't realize Team Rocket disbanded (I don't think he has a name now that we know he lives in Unova). He was interesting.

There was also the one who went "hyuck hyuck hyuck".

Are you sure thats him in unova? I thought that was just fan speculation.

DarkCharizard2

Vae Victis
Pokemon - Charizard
Moves -
Fly
Earthquake
Flare Blitz
Brick Break

Nature - Naughty

Shinx_

Mine would be Gardenia from p/d/pt. She stands in front of the haunted mansion.

Me: hi
Gardenia: what?! Oh, I'm not scared!
Me: what?
Gardenia: I'm not scared of this house! Gotta go!
Me: surrrrre…?

Gelatino95

Not a tool
I just realized that if I were Elastick then it would be really easy to climb trees. That would be so much fun.

I mean just look at how boss that guy is

[img139]http://i768.photobucket.com/albums/xx324/Gelatino95/th_Elastick2-1.png?t=1319829543[/img139]

ilovedeino

Deino Master
I would be a Timid Deino.
Head Smash
Crunch
Dragon Pulse
Flamethrower

and if I could have a made up move, it would be an OHKO normal type bite attack named NOM NOM NOM.

RedAce♠

Ace Trainer
I think it would be awesome. I think I would try to be a Gym Leader so I could afford to buy a bunch of land. I would use the land to train all my hundreds of Pokemon I would go around the world catching :)

Now that is a cool idea there :) That's what I would do if they were real, though I think I rather try to travel and become ab elite four memeber or branch off and become a frontier brain or something. Basicaly, be such a Bad*** that everyone would know my name and I could travel across the world. Since being a gym leader limits you to the same place you have your gym :( But I still feel it's a good idea.

Jinvaani

Deoxys Speed

Psychic
Teleport
Recover
Thunderbolt

I would travel the world and see everything in it. Psychic and thunderbolt are there to kill anything in my way.

It depends on people that live in it so both.

Morty05

Ghost-type trainer
lets see I think foul tempered Salamence and Hydragon will destory most if not all earth's buildings and we will live under the fear of dragon-types!

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Whenever I battle my friend, he hates when I bring out my Umbreon.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Sneasel

Adamant nature
- Ice Punch
- Faint Attack
- Taunt
- Torment

Why?
Because I like Tsunting and Tormenting

Last edited:
Status