• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zachmac

I'd probably be timid or quiet, have the ability rattled, and for attacks and species...I don't know. But hey, I'm actually trying to base this whole thing off myself.

If I could be any pokemon I wanted...Nah, I'd like to stay human, thank you. Though if I was forced to be one, I say Lucario. It'd like the physical ability, and I'd choose speed over muscle any day. Well, I'd probably want to have Extreme Speed/Strength/Um...I don't know.

Last edited:

Gelatino95

Not a tool
EV training only matters if you play competitive anyway.

I don't actually see competitive fanatics a lot as most people here seem to. Where is everyone seeing them?

Most people who play competitive are very reasonable about it and not zealous as most people assume

Zachmac

Most people who play competitive are very reasonable about it and not zealous as most people assume
I know, I play competitive. I'm an active member of Serebii's competitive community even. That's part of why I wonder where all those bashers who give us a bad name are.

PsiOmega

An old soul
When I SRed about 20 times trying to catch Lugia... only to nab him in a Fast Ball on the first turn of my 21st SR. Not a Quick Ball... a Fast Ball.

wolf king

Resistance is futile
when you want to throw your GB/GBA/DS to a wall or something?
i actually did that once :redface: lol, weirdly it was perfectly fine, then again GBs were built like bricks.

had a "fuuu" moment today vs the rival in SS, instead of Q.attack i used flame wheel - didn't know croconaw would be fast than quilava. The croconaw was down to red and i tried to be a smart *** and use a fire type move since he was down to red - never again.

The Composer

The Composer
I use Dragonite in every game all the time. He's my favorite. I know he's been outclassed by pretty much every Dragon since, but I always use him.

Interrupt

INTERRUPTING COW
What would you do if Pokémon were real?

I'm sure you've answered similar questions. Do you think Pokémon would help or hurt us? Would you become a trainer in the Pokémon world? Do you think Pokémon are real? But I'm asking something different.

What would you do if Pokémon were real? Hide in your car, your old Y2K bunker, your old May 21 bunker, Become a trainer, go crazy, become a Pedobear, become a professor, a gym leader?

I would honestly go nuts and then get a Persian for my pet. Then I would go all around the world with my trusty Charmander and Pikachu (I know, I know) sidekicks. :3

NEVER EVOLVE.

NoxPluvia

Moon Rabbit
A friend of mine who also played Pokemon was annoyed that I was using a Pachirisu in game. I'm not really sure why it mattered so much. He said something like 'my Garchomp could destroy it'. Well, duh. It's not like I was planning to use her against Cynthia's Garchomp or something.

abrar14

Statter Master
I know, I play competitive. I'm an active member of Serebii's competitive community even. That's part of why I wonder where all those bashers who give us a bad name are.

It's probably from all those Smogon bashers. I don't even use smogon apart from if i need to view an analysis. Also some people think it's to hard and get pissed and take it out on us

Pokemon Generation Challange.

Well me and my friends are doing some kind of generation challenge and I just think I would like to share it with you guys.
Well the challange is just simply how long will it take you to complete 1 game of each generation. By complete I mean defeat the pokemon league, in gen V complete means defeat pokemon league twice.
Well this is just the ones im using as an example.
Gen 1 - Blue
Gen 2- Gold
Gen 3 - Ruby
Gen 4 - Diamond
Gen 5 - Black

We only started a while ago and ive already completed Blue with a play time of 22:37

If you guys wanna do the same challenge feel free to, Id lost to see how long itl take you guys.

KingWiggins

I would capture Quagsire and love the living **** out of it.
(hugs.... no homo)

Srs

Squiddly Dee

∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋
I would capture Quagsire and love the living **** out of it.
(hugs.... no homo)

Srs

This. I would get a Quagsire and name it Sir Quag. Then, I would get more. And more. And more. Until I would be forever known as "The crazy Quagsire lady."

Gelatino95

Not a tool
I would pursue my career in biology and study pokemon just as I would study animals. Because pokemon present many immediate dangers to human life that aren't found in animals, I would also help develop ways to practically protect people from the dangers of these powerful creatures.

Status
Not open for further replies.