• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
OU stands for Over used.. and it is the top 50 or so of Pokémon used on a certain forum that focus on Competitive battles.. If that isn't "over used" I don't know what is.

So if Magikarp suddenly became a viable sweeper for most Pokemon and everyone ran with one, the Magikarp would move from Baby/NU/NFE to OU. Admittedly that is an unlikely situation, given Magikarp's status a joke Pokémon.

Please post in the Competitive section if you have issues with this. However, your argument isn't really brilliant and the staff there won't like it either.

Shutting, it does not belong here.

32er

TM87? I got TM32 :]
Also, for me that would be Magmortor.
Its actually a pretty decent fire-type.

Ulicies

Mild Monk
People give me smack for liking the Eon Duo. They hate them because they're so popular >_> I like them for my own personal reasons, though. My favorite team is just my staple Jolteon, and the two shiny Eon Duo Pokemon, and I create my own story as to how my trainer met them and befriended them. ^_^

Phoopes

There it is.
Gotta go with my favorite pokemon shuckle, everyone craps on him and his less than perfect hp or and move pool, but any good shuckle player knows how AMAZING he can be, the rest of the world is blinded by the true awesome that is shuckle, but I'm fine with that, because now I get to show everyone else how good he is, one shuckle victory at a time...

Amen brother.

Also, I use Stunfisk, and get crap for it, haha. Most people can't get past the design, but I actually LOVE the way it looks, plus it's not half bad in battle either.

(·-·)(o_O)

oh hai there
Well my friend never uses his starter but when he sees me using mine he always questions me but when I get into a battle with him all he uses are legendaries

Lucariolover22

Aura Master
Saw shiny Psyduck...
Lost Pearl
FUUUUUUUUU-

pressthebutton

Water Trainer
Pokemon Roleplay

So, the post called "Count to 100 before a mod posts" seems to have a bit of roleplay involved, but remembering to type the number is sometimes hard to remember for me at least. Therefore, I made this. Basically, you just pretend to be a Pokemon. As with the post "Count to 100 before a mod posts", that Pokemon may be in your profile picture. I'll start it off.

:502:: Sheesh... where is he? For one second I turn my back, and he's gone...

pressthebutton

Water Trainer
:502:: He's my friend, and I'm not sure if he's lost or not.

pressthebutton

Water Trainer
:502:: Scared of what? I'd expect an ice-type. He's super afraid of those thanks to his type disadvantage.

Status
Not open for further replies.