• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackterminator3

Yesterday a Shiny Lugia on Soul Silver.

Shade2000

Shade in Shades
Well. Shiny fearow? Mewtwo on soul silver. The one from the cave. I don't really have many rare Pokemon which is why my lv100 female samurott is somewhere near the top of the list. No SRing.

ShadowKyogre443

오션 마스터
I'll say my RNG'ed Pokemon don't count, so my rarest would be a shiny near flawless Hasty Kyurem I got in a random encounter.

Truly Deceptive

It is I: ME!
Chimecho in one save file of Ruby. I lost track of the cartridge, though.

That sort of thing sucks hard.

32er

TM87? I got TM32 :]
Considering that 20+year olds who play Pokemon are not even close to the marketed-to demographic for Pokemon, it is unlikely that 20+year olds who play Pokemon can tell you about general consumer trends of 20+year olds.

What he said, you should talk to kids that play it.

ireyesleon

Considering that 20+year olds who play Pokemon are not even close to the marketed-to demographic for Pokemon, it is unlikely that 20+year olds who play Pokemon can tell you about general consumer trends of 20+year olds.

What he said, you should talk to kids that play it.

Well, actually the most loyal consumers to this brand are the ones that have 20+, so that's why I need people of this age.

Profesco

gone gently
Hi everyone, im currently doing a research at the University of Arizona and it's about consumer behavior, more specifically, people that plays pokémon videogames, so I have to interview 1 girl who has 20-23 years old, 1 guy who has 26+ yo, and two others who are active in the forum, any volunteers? Send me your email address as private message. Thanks in advance.

I applaud your academic endeavors, especially since you're creatively using Pokemon in school, but we cannot allow you to solicit our members' personal e-mail addresses for your research. I hope you understand the risks inherent in internet anonymity, and why that means we can't condone that kind of request here on a children's forum. Our first priority is the safety of our members.

Best of luck with your schoolwork, all the same.

Chidori__O

Serebii or Smogon? The Epic Debate!

Well, we've all waited for this to happen. And we know in the past, there have been many debates. MANY. However, they did not have proper rules. And thus, this is why I'm making this debate! I will be judge while there will be 2 sides. And anyone who wants to be neutral, check back every now and then as the debate will end and we will need voters.

And now, the rules!

1) Listen to your debating members. Each side will get a leader. I have no idea how we're gonna decide. I guess someone who's been on serebii for a long time. And someone who thinks that smogon is amazing and maybe a link to their account?

2) NO FLAMES!! Seriously guys, no one likes an *******.

3) LISTEN TO THE JUDGE!! Obvious reasons.

4) Try to stay on topic. If one sides asks a question, try to make sure your reply is on topic.

And how does debating work you ask? Well...

One side starts defending their sides. After they're finished, the other side can respond to their question. After that, we switch roles with that side defending their role while the other, asking the question. The judge (me) has the power to revoke any question or question anything myself. However, I am not allowed to defend either sides. We'll go for about 3 rounds I guess.

Serebii Side

Leader

Members

Smogon
Leader

Members

Status
Not open for further replies.