• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcanine724

I am the Batman
I've just watched the Iris battle in b2, the music is amazing!!!! gonna watch some more gameplay now ;)

Profesco

gone gently
My favourite has to be the music when you battle the champion/red in heartgold/soulsilver. It's epic!

Use the Favorites Stickies in Poke Polls.

Profesco

gone gently
Does anyone think that Ash notices Bayleef's love to him or will Ash love Bayleef?

Ash loves Bayleef just the same as he loves all of his other Pokemon.

If you wish to discuss Ash and his Pokemon further, please visit the Pokemon Anime Discussion subforum.

Profesco

gone gently
How big is the pokemon planet and each region according to bulbapedia each of the main regions are continent size while the ranger regions are the size of countries

how big are

You already made this thread, Mythicalzoe, and it was merged into the Pokemon Questions thread.

Chidori__O

My Mew/Ditto theory (stupidist thing ever)

Okay, tell me what you think of this theory. It's funny and it has a hint of truth in them.

Long time ago, there were 2 mews. Not one, but 2. Then one day, one of the Mew's decided to take a nap at the SS Anne harbor while eating a Lava Cookie. All of a sudden...A FLYING TRUCK FLEW OUT OF THE SKY AND SQUASHED MEW! Mew was squashed and it turned into a blob which multiplied and multiplied and multiplied. Some of these blobs hitched a ride on the passing ships which went to other regions.

And that is why today, we have the pokemon known as Ditto.

Well, what do you guys think?

EDIT: Just to be clear, this is my theory. I'm not gonna post it in other people's threads! That's all.

Last edited:

White_Roar~

Mother Monster
Okay, tell me what you think of this theory. It's funny and it has a hint of truth in them.

Long time ago, there were 2 mews. Not one, but 2. Then one day, one of the Mew's decided to take a nap at the SS Anne harbor while eating a Lava Cookie. All of a sudden...A FLYING TRUCK FLEW OUT OF THE SKY AND SQUASHED MEW! Mew was squashed and it turned into a blob which multiplied and multiplied and multiplied. Some of these blobs hitched a ride on the passing ships which went to other regions.

And that is why today, we have the pokemon known as Ditto.

Well, what do you guys think?

It seems like it would make since but in Pokemon history it sounds delusional XD

Although I do like how you thought of that theory. It would be great if you thought of some more ^_^

Schade

Metallic Wonder
There is already a thread for this, I believe

Cutty

Forever now
Is it supposed to be a joke theory? '__'
Mods tend to close threads like this.
I think your theory is more close to the fact than the other theory. :)

Nesquik3D

<-- Want a DWF
Well it would explain that random truck you can surf to in the SS Anne Harbor in Firered and Leafgreen, and it also explains how Ditto can transform.

You might be on to something. I think this was a joke, and I'm treating it as such, but it is somewhat plausible.

TheReckless1

Mind Wipe
Here is my theory. Giovanni created Mewtwo by cloning DNA from Mew, right? Dittos are the failed attempts of cloning Mew. Mewtwo was the only successful clone. Also, Mewtwo is found in Cerulean cave along with a bunch of dittos. That is where Giovanni put the failed Mew clones aka ditto. Also, Ditto and Mew are the only pokemon to learn transform in game.

Bariokie

rock dog
What should I do :(?

Hello evryone

I'm a years old boy and I live in the Netherlands.
I'm now doing pre-university secondary education (vwo in the netherlands)And the only people who know that I'm playing pokemon are my parents...And nobody in my class does know that I'm playing it you know.And I want later a good job and a GF now.But I don't want to leave pokemon behind me....I'm watching it since I'm 4 years old and playing gold since I'm 7 years old and I'm still playing and watching it.

Now my Question: what should I do...

Mitja

Veteran smartass
Here is my theory. Giovanni created Mewtwo by cloning DNA from Mew, right? Dittos are the failed attempts of cloning Mew. Mewtwo was the only successful clone. Also, Mewtwo is found in Cerulean cave along with a bunch of dittos. That is where Giovanni put the failed Mew clones aka ditto. Also, Ditto and Mew are the only pokemon to learn transform in game.

Its also found in the basement of the mansion on Cinabar where the experiments took place :p

Dragonitor

<- Shiny Hunter
Ik weet niet echt wat je vraag is. XD Ik lees dat je later een goede baan wilt en een vriendin wilt toch? Maar waarom zou je daarom met Pokémon stoppen? Ik zou er niet mee stoppen als je het leuk vindt. :) Misschien als je je vraag wat beter stelt kan ik je misschien ook beter helpen. Je mag me natuurlijk ook altijd PM'en. :)

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
I'm in college and I have a lovely girlfriend and I still play Pokemon; there's really no reason to sacrifice it if it's what you like to do. If anyone gives you grief about it, well, do what I do and ignore them. However, I live in America, so I can't say I'm familiar with the society and customs of the Netherlands. I'm simply speaking on a general level.

EDIT: Oh look I'm Juan now. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.