1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Discussion in 'General Pokémon Discussion' started by Goreky, Jun 19, 2006.

?

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

1. Yes!

14 vote(s)
    27.5%
  2. No...

30 vote(s)
    58.8%
  3. What the hell is Nuzlocke?

7 vote(s)
    13.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dragalge

Dragalge Ancient Gilbert

What does that have to do with anything?

Plus Mew is supposed to be the ancestor of Pokemon so it came before Ditto.

2. White_Roar~

White_Roar~ Mother Monster

I know it doesn't have to do with anything I just noticed that ^_^

3. mew661

mew661 Crush the Oppression

but mew has a lighter pink then ditto pink

4. Flandre

Flandre Fluffy Flareon

Lol that's what most of the theories are saying... ditto came AFTER mew first came into existence. Even if ditto was a clone, it was still "created" after mew was originally formed.

5. mew661

wait in the first movie i thought mewtwo was the only clone that lived befor mewwo took over and re bulit the cloning factor
    edit: does anyone noctice how mewtwo can be found in conquest and mew cant :/

6. Flandre

Flandre Fluffy Flareon

but didn't it mention that he was the first "sucsessful" clone, meaning there was a possibility that there were previous, failed attempts? I haven't seen the film in years though so I could be wrong. XD

7. ZigzagGama

ZigzagGama The Ultimate Steal

Ha ha, this theory is actually pretty good ^^ It doesn't matter if it isn't supported directly. (the shiny/similar color thing does make it seem like some unfortunate mew that got squished. That there is evidence from the game.) Game Freak ought to come up with some Pokemon world history- that would be epic ( ie the French Revolution complete with Houndooms as flamethrowers or something silly but epic like that ^^)

8. mew661

i dont know i think they would keep the unsucessfull clone and study what was wroing which them not relsese them into the wild
    edit: mewtwo was first, conquest prove it that why mewtwo before mew everything about mew is a lie game freak made up :p

Last edited: Aug 31, 2012
  9. ZigzagGama

ZigzagGama The Ultimate Steal

Perhaps they were being tested on, cruelly, and they morphed into Charizards and escaped o_O

10. Nutter t.KK

Nutter t.KK can Mega Evolve!

If this was Last week, I'd have a Dutchman to hand...

It's your choice..

I haven't stopped playing.. actually I've played more since I left university... which is saying alot.

Asking a group like us will not really make the right choice...

Shutting..

11. Flandre

Flandre Fluffy Flareon

They wouldn't be able to keep the "failures" forever. They could have escaped when Mewtwo flipped his shizz and the whole building burnt. They could have, like Zigzag just said, transformed and flew away at that moment.

I was just reading and apparently Mr Fuji was testing on Mewtwo, I didn't know that, I can't remember it from the games, I'm shocked! O_O And there I thought he was an innocent old man...

12. Estellise

Estellise peachy

Isn't there already a thread about this?

13. Dragalge

Dragalge Ancient Gilbert

Yes there is, but as blaze boy said, this theory could have just been a counterargument to it instead.

14. miker313

miker313 Member

black and black 2 on 3ds

So ive been wanting to get a 3ds but I saw how ugly heartgold looked on it compared to how it looked on my ds lite. For me its abit unplayable. I havent seen black or black 2 play on it. How do the new games look on the 3ds?

15. BCVM22

BCVM22 Well-Known Member

DS games on the 3DS can be played stretched out to the size and resolution of the 3DS screen - likely what you elected to hyperbolize as "ugly" and "unplayable" - or they can be played at their native resolution (though at a slightly smaller size) by holding Start or Select as you start the game.

All Generation IV and V Pokémon titles "play" and "look" identical on the 3DS.

Further inquiries are probably best directed here, here or here.

16. Profesco

Profesco gone gently

You say this theory is stupid, funny, and has a hint of truth to it.

One out of three ain't bad.

Please discuss Pokemon in the Pokemon Discussion sticky. (But please keep ridiculous spam theories to yourself.)

17. Profesco

Profesco gone gently

That takes care of that!

18. Whitn3y

Whitn3y Pretty Princ3ss!

What Tales Would a Ninetales Tell if a Nintales Could Tell Tales?

Tales of Destiny! Tales of Phantasia! Tales of Revenge and Tales of Lust! Tall Tales! Tales of swashbuckling pirates sailing the high seas; Tales of Honor, and of Compassion! Ninetales might tell the tale of how her life got flipped, turned upside down, and She'd like to take a minute, just sit right there, She'll tell you how she became the princess of a town called Mt. Pyre. These are the Tales I think a Ninetales would tell if a Ninetales could tell tales.

What kind of stories might a Ninetales speak aloud, should a Ninetales acquire the ability to communicate vivid stories?

19. dirkac

dirkac I smash your Boxes.

Ninetales would tell a tale about how it cursed a human to become a pokemon thousand years later, because the trainer abanedoned his Gardevoir.
    And then tell a tale on how that same human then became a Gengar, and eventually saved his Gardevoir after all these years...
    And finally tell a tale how her species became heralded as the saviour of a faraway land...

20. blue8arman

blue8arman Castform Fanatic

Is it the same story behind the first Pokemon Mystery Dungeon?Because it familiar...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.