• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
While I do love the "Tales of .. " series...

I have to close this! It's spambait.

wadledee12

Master of Dugtrio
What Was The Most Disappointing Shiny You've Ever Found/Caught

I would have to say that the only two shinies I've found (Chingling and Krokorok) both didn't look that appealing (as well as the fact that Chingling/Chimecho aren't great in my opinion.)

AmusedMilk

Oh, hey, Big Zam!
I found a Kricketot in the Battle Frontier. It's the only random shiny I've ever seen.

Ver-mont

I would have to say that the only two shinies I've found (Chingling and Krokorok) both didn't look that appealing (as well as the fact that Chingling/Chimecho aren't great in my opinion.)

I understand you. I'd pick a regular Krokorok/Krookodile over a shiny one any day.

wadledee12

Master of Dugtrio
I will agree that Rattata isn't a great Pokemon, but I just feel like the shiny of him looks weird and cool, although shiny Raticate looks stupid.

LeafLord

Gym Leader
I'm still waiting on my 1st T-T
I dont count the Red Gyarados!

Flandre

Fluffy Flareon
My very first shiny appart from the red gyarados was... a bibarel... DDD: it wasn't even by a method, it was just random. :C

soundxfury

I get excited no matter what shiny I find.
Though I guess the most disappointing was battling a trainer in Emerald at the Battle Tower who had a shiny Espeon. That's double annoying because not only is it a Battle Frontier Pokemon but also a trainer Pokemon.

Dragon Trainer X

良い感じ!
My worst find was when I spent an hour or two looking for a shiny Buizel (because I just wanted one for no reason). I finally gave up and decided to go to the next town by water. When I got on, and came into a wild Pokemon battle, it was a shiny Tentacool. First one, to be exact. That just broke my heart.

Floette

Fennekin
Shinies.. being.. disappointing?

Does not compute :eek:

TheotherLati

Ace Trainer Brendan
Mawile and that was in Ruby. My first one, never found a shiny ever again haha.

slyfincleton

A melting cone...
I was chaining for a shiny shinx, and my chain was broken at 38... to a shiny bidoof. first and only time i've ever been mad at a shiny.

Status
Not open for further replies.