• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting Recognized

Hi Guys,

My name is Nathaniel and I am trying to kick off my youtube I only have 1 vid on there at the moment but I am planning on doing more my channel is NathanielsPokemon Please Subscribe Thanks;392;:567:

OshyHikari

c l a r i t y
Unown in Diamond. I was literally disappointed cos I know they suck in battle.

KKslider

Rattata in HG on the very first route before i'd even been given poke balls, so had no choice but to kill it. Was my first wild shiny aswell...

Last edited:

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
I understand you. I'd pick a regular Krokorok/Krookodile over a shiny one any day.

Sandile was the second shiny I ever found, I don't think he looks too bad...granted though, the normal Sandile line does look better.

Unown in Diamond. I was literally disappointed cos I know they suck in battle.

Ouch.

Last edited:

Profesco

gone gently
I am thinking about joining one, but I can't really decide which I'd like to. I even though about making my own.

If there were, they'd probably be doing so in the Clans forum.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I was disappointed when I met a magikarp in my HG game at the Lake of Rage.. Oh, the irony.
Also when my egg in platinum hatched into Riolu (The one Riley give you), because I think shiny Lucario is ugly as -insert curseword here-

lidaboy

procrastina...
a shiny donphan and shiny yamask. no not cause they're dissapointing pokemon. no because i didnt have any pokeballs.

ANY FREAKING POKEBALLS.

auteur

Fossil freak
I found and caught a shiny West Shellos in my Platinum game. It disappointed me that my first shiny random encounter in that game was from a species I don't care about and it had a lame colour scheme (it doesn't differ much from the normal one).

Durbe

I'm tired
A Shiny Tentacool.
+ more disappointment because I didn't know that shinies exists at that time (I was 6, mind you) and I just ran from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.