• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
GRAAH!!!
CAN'T ANY OF YOU STOP THIS POINTLESS ARGUEING!?
AND I'M NOT TALKING TO ANYONE IN PARTICULAR, BUT EVERYONE WHO POSTED ON THIS THREAD (including me)!

Errrrr...

Anyway, THE reason is that Japanese people don't Exchange Friend Codes that much, so they get at least à little variety in THE people they play against.

zozo

SLIMED!
hes probably trolling all of you. fake spazzing and all of you are buying it. XD

He actually comes around every month or two and does the same things over and over again. :/ He's got some sort of obsessive compulsion, it appears. Or possibly he's mega-bored.

To his credit though, he's improving his technique. Every time I see him, it takes him less time to get banned. I happily await the day when he goes from online to banned in a matter of 3 minutes.

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
He actually comes around every month or two and does the same things over and over again. :/ He's got some sort of obsessive compulsion, it appears. Or possibly he's mega-bored.

To his credit though, he's improving. Every time I see him, it takes him less time to get banned.

We often skip lower "ranked" and warnings for repeat offenders. I can't confirm or deny that this was the case here.

While the topic was decent, but the direction to went in after. I am forced to shut this.

The_UnAmerican_Idol

This... Is my Buddy.
Not sure if theres a thread for this

My favorite Pokemon is Eevee, my favorite generation is the 3rd Generation... I love Hoenn...

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
He said "favorite Gen and Pokemon from the Gen."

Mine would be Gen 5, and my favorite from that Gen would be White Kyurem.

Ace Of Keys

Me and My sketch pad
my fave is Starmie and i'm rather fond of gen three with four a close second. idk y but something about hoenn, it really hits me deep. i gettting fond of gen v but gen 3 was a classic ;)

Prof.Oak

My favourite Pokemon has to be Darkrai, but for the battle tower it is probably Dusknoir.

Status
Not open for further replies.