• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

THEIRONDONUT

Strongest of pastrys
My favourtie pokemon? gotta be either: Charizard, Swampert, Mew, Latios, Dragonite (hes really cute) and PIKACHU!!!!!! and my favourite gen is Hoenn, obviously, cos it was the best TV one (the best series for film was Misty, Brock and Ash, with Mewtwo strikes back and Mewtwo returns) and has the best newly introduced pokemon.

Flandre

Fluffy Flareon
Fav Poke: Snubbull
Fav Gen: 2nd

Prof.Oak

My favourite gen so far is 4th, but I haven't played any 5th yet

Shaylup

debeo capere omnes
Gen IV for me too. And my favourite from Sinnoh... Luxray maybe?

Dreamy

I really love Milotic and Dragonite right behind, I love Sinnoh, but I agree there was something about Hoenn.

Star Champion AJ

Flygon is my favourite Pokémon

I don't have a favourite Gen, all of them are great!
Gen I: The good old first generation. Everything starts in Kanto.
Gen II: The most nostalgic Gen for me (My first game was Gold)
Gen III: Has my favourite Pokémon
Gen IV: Has my favourite Champion
Gen V: Has my favourite antagonist (N)

Poliwhirl'sMittens

Lorelei's Apprentice
Favorite Region:
For pokemon, gen 1, 3, and 5
For games, gens 1, 2, and 4
For characters, gen 1 and 2.
All time favorite pokemon:
Kanto-Charmander,Oddish, Poliwhirl, Lapras, Jynx, Cloyster, Starmie.
Johto-Ursaring, Delibird, Lanturn, Espeon.
Hoenn-Glalie, Claydol, Makuhita.
Unova-Trubbish line, Vanillish line, Cubchoo, Jellicent.

Last edited:

destinydude000

The Awesome Dude
My favorite pikemon are snolax and rayquaza
And favorite gens are hoen and kanto and....
I love all of 'em!!

Duenuard

Sorry if this is in the wrong thread...

I am playing pokemon white and am looking to fill out my pokedex. I went to the WIFI forum but none of the posted threads looked like any regular trading post. All shiny, legendaries, etc... Anyways, I need a Gothita, Vullaby and a Tornadus. I don't have much to offer besides a few 1st gen (Gyarados, Flareon and Ditto) and 5th gen (All starters are available, and maybe whatever black can't get that white can or anything you might need that I have). Thanks for reading and again, sorry for posting in the wrong thread.

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
Awesome on Black 2 (playing as female), Ari on White 2 (playing as male).

Why, yes, I did pre-order both.

Estellise

peachy
I will most definitely be playing as the guy, this time. I can't stand how Mei looks!
Anyway, I'll probably name him Kale, or something with -X. Because X is the best letter in the alphabet.

Floette

Fennekin
I am going to play as a girl and call myself "Monster". I play as a boy for almost every single playthrough so I wanted to change it up lmao.

I always name my characters Monster because I started to do that and I want all of my shinies to have that OT.

Status
Not open for further replies.