1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Discussion in 'General Pokémon Discussion' started by Goreky, Jun 19, 2006.

?

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

1. Yes!

14 vote(s)
    27.5%
  2. No...

30 vote(s)
    58.8%
  3. What the hell is Nuzlocke?

7 vote(s)
    13.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama

Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama Fancy footwork

I never did, but my friend did when I let him play online with my White.

2. The_UnAmerican_Idol

The_UnAmerican_Idol This... Is my Buddy.

Theyre just sore-losers and cant take a true loss. Its frustrating for the person who is about to earn the win.

3. blackterminator3

blackterminator3 Well-Known Member

I love Rampardos, Abomasnow, Krookidili, Flygon, Milotic, Infernape, Mewtwo and a few more. My favorite generation was 3.

4. cascadethewarrior

cascadethewarrior ~Ðiva and Lucariϕ~

Favorite Gen was 3 and my fave Pokemon are Zoroark and Lucario

5. synthetica

synthetica A Failed Experiment

I'll probably buy both games, so I'll be using male called Biscuit on one and female called Tox on the other. Those are my standard names in pokemon games.

6. jstinftw!

jstinftw! hey trainer

Definitely getting both games. :)

I'm going to run through both using Male. While I do like the female sprite this game, I'm probably going to use one as an adventure game and the other as competitive cartridge, so I want both to be named in my sake. I'm naming them both after me though, Justin.

7. destinydude000

destinydude000 The Awesome Dude

mine will be my name, Nima of course!

8. amittal12

amittal12 Sceptile Maniac

I'll play as male and name it either as whatever is it's default English name or my own name.

9. Fabulous Ampharos

Fabulous Ampharos Pokemon Breeder :3

I'm getting both versions ...I'll name the character Darunia in Black 2 and Miku in White 2.

10. Lightning Dragon

Lightning Dragon LIGHTNING FLIGHT!!!!

I might be getting just W2, or both, but I was thinking of my prefering names as Dusk in B2, and Dawn in W2.

11. MusicMan

MusicMan Fire Master

I Think Ill Name It Aryo This Time Not My Nickname Akio :D

12. Dreamy

Dreamy Well-Known Member

If I play as male it will be Ren and Rin if female.

13. Profesco

Profesco gone gently

14. Kian D

Kian D Grandmaster of time

This happened to me 2 times. I was almost winning and then they just rage quit. I prefer to wait and lose with honor.

15. SBaby

SBaby Dungeon Master

The thing I don't understand is, why can't they just make the match count if the person quits? If someone ragequits or disconnects, the game should treat it as a win for the opponent and a loss for that person. The game should treat it as forfeiting a match.

And I know what people will say, 'Oh, but what if you lose your connection and it's not your fault?'. Well, if you put a Pokemon in the GTS and it glitches or is there for a long time, you lose your Pokemon. The game flat out tells you that this happens. You take that risk when you use any kind of online functionality. People get mad about it, and sometimes people complain about it. But in the end, that's the way the cookie crumbles.

16. the1stpkmnfan

the1stpkmnfan Your Big Buff Bro

Sometimes I'm okay with the other player disconnecting. Only when I'm a really sucky player and my team is obviously going to lose. Seems as though my opponent didn't find me worthy to defeat, so they shut off instantly. Still, it's not a loss. :p

But when the battle is fair and we're neck in neck, then yes, I will be upset when disconnection happens. Not exactly at the player, but the faulty connection that one of us may have. Clearly, it couldn't be me because I got full bars on Wifi all the time.

17. Swampert is my Homeboy

Swampert is my Homeboy Ki Ki Ki Ma Ma Ma

Swampert, and 3rd gen.

18. kyle1234

kyle1234 Jolly Soul

BW friend codes

Hey peeps i'm new here and decided how can I get involved here besides posting in threads? BATTLES!!!!!!! :D

Pokemon White FC: 5072-0029-3746

19. Estellise

Estellise peachy

20. kyle1234

kyle1234 Jolly Soul

whoops thanks btw

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.