• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

cmcs

BattleFrontier Champ
As someone said, no matters what Generation was the first, because that Gen became famous because of the new concept of Pocket Monsters.

Anyway, how would the Unova region look if it had the same quality of the first games (Red, Blue, Yellow)?

Frog Of Steel

Quirky Nature
I actually kind of want to see what would happen with the generation that comes after the 5th one reversed.

We'd be getting evolutions and preevolutions for pokemon like stunfisk, sawk and throh, and cryogonal.

dragonite8

Comeback Kip
if the gens were reversed then i would do exactly this : fly to japan JUST to kick nintendo in the balls

pokemon1996

<-- I will get'em
My haxorus hit level 100 so I'm going back to axew hunting. I have been doing this for a while now, but it will shine eventually. :)

menonabhi123

< Latest LeafGreen SR.
My haxorus hit level 100 so I'm going back to axew hunting. I have been doing this for a while now, but it will shine eventually. :)

If the parent has hit lvl 100 it shows that you've been working hard on this....dont worry it will shine eventually

as for me, i did just a few SRs(101) for shiny lapras and im not expecting it to shine anytime soon XD

MetalFlygon08

Haters Gonna Hate
Origin Regigigas,
Huge Power

Gigas has Slow Start due to it having been sealed away for so long, but when it was new, it had the power to move land masses.

dragonite8

Comeback Kip
200+ shinies on ss. that is all

matthewsmithh

Yess!

When i was little everytime i saw a shooting star, or throught monet into a fountain, my wish would be that pokemon would be real, i would still love to have that wish today

Falk

Stupid moment:

I randomly met a shiny Roggenrola at the first cave you encounter in Unova. But didn't know how a Roggenrola looked like shiny/un-shiny so I fainted it. After encountering my second and third Roggenrola(which looked different than nr 1) I was all "erhm this ain't looking like the first one I met...omg...I fainted a shiny-.-'

lol that was my first time encountering a shiny pokemon in the wild(except when I met the shiny Gyarados in SoulSilver).

Last edited:

Wild Dragonite

Ralts Evo Tree Fan
Just started SRing for Shiny Lileep/Kabuto/Sheildon/Craindos. If one of them shines, I'm calling it a success. Probably at 10 SRs now.

I personally think it's ingenious. By having four fossils, I increase my odds of finding a shiny pokemon by 400%!

...which, if the odds were anything besides 1/8126, would be fantastic...

Flydreigon

OM NOM NOM...
I just got my shiny Elgyem!! Finally, after all those eggs. It's finally over!! I'm so happy right now!! Now I can move onto Charmander! Good luck with your hunts everyone! I'll post pics as soon as I can.

Wild Dragonite

Ralts Evo Tree Fan
I just got my shiny Elgyem!! Finally, after all those eggs. It's finally over!! I'm so happy right now!! Now I can move onto Charmander! Good luck with your hunts everyone! I'll post pics as soon as I can.

Nice job!

Sadly, I can't post pictures of my shiny (even if I get it), but I've got hopes.

Ryn

Growlithe Lover

WHOO! Congrats! That's awesome, enjoy it! Can't wait to see pics. :)

I'm still stockpiling eggs- trying to fill up the boxes before I start hatching. This is gonna be a while. :I

thatguycharizard34

so AWH-SOME /)^ɛ^(\
Taking a break from RNGing shinies for now, only RNGing natures and planning out how my shiny hunts will work this summer holiday. Think I will spend a dedicated week or so just SRing and REing. Think I'll go for the Hoenn trio (both of them), the Kanto trio (both of them) and some others. Any suggestions?

menonabhi123

< Latest LeafGreen SR.

Congrats!! I can't wait for the pics......how many eggs did it take?

I think im gonna MM for a shiny slugma(love his steel color XD), along with SRing for lapras....anyway, best of luck to all the shiny hunters!!

Status
Not open for further replies.