• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xronc

How do i move it? All my pokemon except my new team are 100. Its easy i just dont know how to make it less boreing.

Profesco

gone gently
Hello I just joined here and Im thinking about starting to play pokemon again but I dont Know if i should or not. If you guys could give me reasons and motivate me then I might start playing again. The game i will pick up at is my white save file which i havent beaten or played in three months.

Yes, it's still fun. That is now your opinion. You are physically unable to find Pokemon not fun.

Profesco

gone gently
On my heartgold I have beat the elite four 55 times and have 290 hours. I still have training to do but I find doing the elite four really boreing. Is their any tips to make training less boreing?

Please use the Pokemon Questions thread for this.

first of all you weren't making an observation of how often these threads are but how many threads exactly like this one I made! And it's none of your business how many of these threads I make.Okay let's just be friends and forget about this.Pretend I never called your comment silly.

Well actually, it kinda is his business... He's a mod.

Kharma, didn't you just make at least one of those threads?

Anyway, for Surf, the Pokemon summons a ton of water and swamps the opponent with it.

Hawkes70

Drawing pokemon

Hi guys,

i draw them for good fun, was wondering if thier was any in particular that you guys would like to see be drawn. I've done a lot already.

Dending on how big of a hit this is i will put some of my drawings up on the website.

Also, any of you guys draw at all? ;142; Possibly next?

RoySceptile

Bakaner
Well I acn only draw when I have some kind of picture or something to refer to.If I dont then I draw as well as a duck.

No. 1 Machop Fan

I have some pencil art on my deviantArt, which I posted in my sig.

Riarra

Recently, I decided to restart my very first game- Diamond- and remembered that I just couldn't seem to get past Bertha of the Elite Four. I looked at my team to see why, and found a level 63 Empoleon, a Rapidash, Weavile, Mothim, and Staraptor in the mid-forties, and a Roserade in the 30s.

*facepalm*

MegSuicune251

Pokemon's #1 Fan
I'm not asking for any because I draw em myself.

In fact I'm working on a project to draw every single Pokemon in one standard sized spiral notebook.

As of this post I'm up to the Musketeer Trio.

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
I've only drawn a few picture. My favorite's a picture I drew of Bibarel exploiting Raticate's tiny little arms.

Status
Not open for further replies.