• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Origins Of Ho-Oh

One day a boy by the name of Silver left two of his most prized pokemon in the Daycare a female Fearow and a male Fearow. When he came back one day later he was delighted to see an egg laying almost regal in front of the female Fearow. He had made a spot in his party just for the egg the day early. He paid the Daycare Lady 400 PD and took his 2 Fearows and the egg. As he began back on his journey he kept wondering what the newly hatched Spearow would look like and what moves it would have. When Silver got back to Goldenrod City he decided to challenge the Gym Leader(1 Hour Later).After gaining his new badge Silver went to the Poke Center to heal his pokemon(A couple of days later).The egg was moving! Silver set his things down and watched as the Spearow coming from his what seemed like glowing egg. As the blinding light of the egg dimmed and the Pokemon was visible Silver gasped. Standing in front of him was and orange and green Spearow with gold feathers. Silver could not explain what was in front of him now.As Silver's journey continued he raised the special Spearow with care and it seemed rather strong defeating Gym Leaders with ease. As he neared his debut with Claire the 8th Gym Leader neared his now Level 40 Spearow evolved at twice the level of a normal Spearow. As his Spearow evolved it grew to a staggering size of 12 feet tall. More than 4x the size of his parent's. As Silver got old and was starting to die he released all his pokemon from his little home in Ecruteak away from everyone else. About 200 years ago Silver's house was demolished due to its deteriorating state. But after a year of it's demolition a tower was built in that spot to commemorate Silver and his pokemon and it is said every fifty years that special Fearow (also nicknamed Ho-oh by the townfolks) sits on the tower waitng for a special trainer maybe even the reincarnation of Silver to come claim or re-claim him.

You guys IMO are both wrong, but creative nonetheless.
And why not expand on this and make it a one-shot in the Fanfics section? Anyways, I think that Arceus created them, but w/e.

RaZoR LeAf

Night Terror

Clipps

Beginning Trainer
Considering that I spent money on Rock Band DLC and the cost of importing RB1,2, and Lego Rock Band into RB3, I hope they don't come up with DLC based products for Pokemon.

Clipps

Beginning Trainer
We would die, simply put. Our weapons and bombs won't be enough. A Charizard's flamethrower would be hot enough to melt our weapons, and our bombs would be ineffective against a Onix or a Steelix. The Legendaries alone would wipe out the human race.

DittoDude

The King of Town.
Mudkipz liek them.

Lazy Shiny Hunter

(Insert witty line)
If pokemon were to get any DLC, I think it would probably be in the form of event pokemon and items if anything.

Gelatino95

Not a tool
It depends. I usually choose grass-types, though. In Pearl, I chose Torterra, and in White I chose Serperior. However, I have two brothers, so we always choose different starters. We usually negotiate base on which one is our favorite. In Heart Gold, I chose Typhlosion, so it varies.

PokeTrainerJay

High in the Sky
I'll be the first Fire! Well I do like all the Fire Starters (Except Emboar).

EDIT: Ninja'd by Revv >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.