• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

vampireheart

♥ Speak Now xo ♥
low kick could end up being extremely awkward...

pokemonloverXD

Ash's fangirl
Things like Judgement, thunder, sheer cold, guillotine, spacial rend, etc. would definitely kill u if hit

Things like flamethrower, ice beam, mega punch, hi jump kick, shadow ball, etc. would leave u with serious injuries

supernoob

Derpy and awesome!
splash would hurt like h¤ll.
seriously,some attacks like icy wind,tackle,watergun,lick,mud slap,bark out,electra net or powder snow woul just hurt a bit.
but moves like cross fire,focus punch,thunder,giga impact,iron tail and hyper beam would burn/cut/crush/whatever you to death.

Using Hyper Beam as an example, It seems like the type of move that move kill you before you even know what hit you.

Now that i think about it, I wonder how much Superpower would hurt?

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
Getting shot, having massive internal hemmoraging, losing limbs, etc.

Crobat51

Gentlemen!!!
dangerous lol we'd have to catch and tame them all to prevent such things

Shedinja705

An outcast...
ok, BLOWIING YOURSELF UP WITH EXPLOSION=SUICIDE

ok, BLOWIING YOURSELF UP WITH EXPLOSION=SUICIDE

i wouldnt teach that to my pokemon for that reason. and what if it went off in the pokeball. youd have like a pokenade or something.

i think the attacks would feel like you think they would. fire would burn, razor leaf would tear you to shreds, vine whip would hurt unless youre into that kind of thing, ice beam would cause pneumonia, snorlax would kill you with body slam, and hydro pump would be like a fire hose. im not even gunna get into electric attacks or rock throw.

Canto

Holy freakin' crap, I don't even wanna think about it.
But yeah, moves like Hyper Beam, Giga Impact, Flamethrower, Thunder, and Focus Punch could probably leave you seriously injured, if they didn't kill you.

Spacialrend

Gallade owns
Vine Whip would cane pretty dam badly in my opinion.

Kurloz Makara

Red Death
We'll be either dead or severely MESSED UP. :O

Secret Identity

Pseudo Trainer
This is quite fascinating. What makes it even more interesting (for me, at least) is this excerpt from The Electric Tale of Pikachu manga:

"Pokemon: The name for a mysterious species not recorded in traditional biological taxonomies. Subspecies include animals, grass, insects, and a variety of other life forms. Due to similarities in genetic and cellular structure, they must be considered a single species."

That is a good point..... I had not thought that.... Well, at least I always update the list each generation (Basically almost everyone's name change). The problem with the prefix "Omni" is that it is Latin for "All", not many. Giving it the name Omniauxis would not fit as much as Heptauxis. O I forgot, AUXIS, or AUXON, is Greek for "grow", so the genus is basically "Seven growths", so your assumption was right. I was thinking on Polyauxis, which means what you originally wanted to say "Many growths". However, I dunno If you read the main post, in which I said I tried to avoid using the same prefixes suffixes for different Pokemon to not overuse them and make genus names unique. Unfortunatly, the suffix "Poly" is already occupied by Kecleon, "Polychromis".

But yeah, I´ll be thinking what could replace Eevee's line genus. Until that, I´ll keep it the way it is.

Assuming that "Polychromis" means "many colors", you could change Kecleon to "Omnichromis" (unless that already exists in the real world) and then give the Eevee family the "Poly" suffix.

Hmmmmm lets see here

Fissure/Dark void: Oh crud poor me either getting crushed to nothingness by the earth or falling into never ending darkness.

Brave bird: If birds knew this, it would be like that horror movie, Birds or whatever its called

Flamethrower, Fire spin, Blastburn: SUPER BURN. ifs about it! this thing would kill you!

Ice beam, Sheer Cold, other ice moves: Brrrrrr talk about a serious cold!

attract, captivate: Not hurt so much, but mildly embarassing

Confuse Ray: I can't say how much this'd hurt, but probably not much.

Hypnosis, Sleep powder: nighty night!

I could go into alot more, but these would still hurt somethin good!

Venomrec

a body slam by snorlax = death
attract by pokemon = pokeabuse

Status
Not open for further replies.