• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

merreoy

Banned
Where do your friends play? Say you've got a neighbor, a couple of coworkers, some buddies and a family member or two scattered out across various WOW realms. All things being equal, as long as your play styles and general game goals align, you may find it worthwhile to meet some or all of them on common ground. It really is more fun when you can play with real-life friends. Looking for WOW Gold in a realm.That is the most easy and fast way to Buy WOW Gold in the world. We will replay you RuneScape Gold as soon as possible. Come on! What are you waiting for? Remember us always feed you the most exceptional service as well as fastest delivery.

pokemonloverXD

Ash's fangirl
Knowing me, I'd use them 4 my own personal needs so yeah probably 4 bad deeds only, not actually that bad like robbing banks, killing people and stuff but I'd use them to help me cheat on my exams, beat up people that I hate, stuff like that, it's a lower level of bad.

Jagged Little Pill

the good life
If it existed, many would die out and some won't be in the wild, like Rattata and the other weak ones. Also, there would be no more humans, so the earth would be pointless.

Moneyy

INACTIVE
I wouldn't use them for either, I guess. I would just go on a Pokemon journey and mind my own business. If Team Rocket or someone gets in my way, I won't be afraid to hurt them.

TerraWolf

Banned
I blow up my school. jk, I'd use them for evil, then wait for PETA to get on my ***. I'd probably just soar the skies on my Staraptor next to Gliscor while my Electrode and Forretress uses Explosion where ever I drop them. If I ever get into a confrontation, I'll use my Espeon and Umbreon to defeat my opponent. I'll be Badass.

chaselala10

GalladeMaster67
I don't know I'd probably use them for both I mean I know that would be weird bu it would be to boring just doing one thing so why not both?

Penguinist Trainer

A little bit from column A and a little bit from column B.

I would be a trainer obviously, so I would be working on protecting the environment and stuff like that which is good.

but who wouldn't have their pokemon make a person you hate fall asleep at the wheel, or maybe just melt their tires with a flamethrower.

sometimes you just got to balance the good things you do with a little evil too.

LudicoloGuy

ludiludiludiludiludi
EVVILLLL

I would burn cities, pillage towns, terrorize the nation.

People would cower and children would cry at the sound of my name. Everything would be under the one law of the land: Ludicolo.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Why should it be for good or evil?Can't I do whatever with them?

I think it would be the same as it is now with us coexisting with animals except the animals would be Pokemon. But animal fighting and Pokemon fighting would be different. We'd be on constant quests and life wouldn't be as difficult.

Just like we destroyed the forests and many other ecology, the habitat of animals, for our own goods.. That's the way we'll drive them to extinction... I'm not saying we're having a warfare war with them or anything... And which do you think is stronger, Pokemon or shotguns wielded by illegal hunters?

Hmm, a shotgun round, or a meteor mash from a ****** metagross. Does that answer you question?

Crobat Ray

PO Username: Ray !
"Ten seconds before i leave! 10, 9, Gah who's going to count?" - Barry
I forgot the spellings. Sorry!

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
Who could forget the classic line, and I quote: "Smell ya later!"

Status
Not open for further replies.