• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chetz

"Prepare for trouble. Make it double. To protect the world from devastation. To unite all people within our nation. To denounce the evils of truth and love. To extend our reach to the stars above. Jessie. James. Team rocket blasts off at the speed of light, surrender now, or prepare to fight. Meeeeowth, that's right"

Dark Eevee

Assuming this is something that magically happened when we woke up the next morning, I think the world itself would behave as if we have lived with them all our lives.
Example: seeing a pidgey instead of a normal bird would be "normal" to us.

If something like this was already said than, whoops, my bad. There were 19 pages and I didn't bother to go trough them all to check if there was something similar to what i said.
If Pokemon already existed then we wouldn't have this thread now would we?

I would be a collector then become rich through the pokemon then would go on an adventure and help people.

Marbi Z

Cin-Der-Race!
I would DEFINITELY help in the war against Afghanistan. :)
You should be fine! It's safe to say the Muslim terrorists will use mostly Lunatone. It's gotta be a Muslim favorite...

Marbi Z

Cin-Der-Race!
Personally, I would just use them for protection. But of course if someone was in trouble I would use them to save that person.

well it would totally depend on what pokémon i had (i mean some are rare for a reason not everyone can have a tyranitar/mewtwo)
so i guess if i was one of the lucky ones to get a dratini etc. i would eventually go power hungry, destroy all who oppose me, and steal other valuable pokémon. But if i only had a sentret/starly etc. i don't think i would do anything bad, out of fear of someone flamethrowering me to death

LudicoloGuy

ludiludiludiludiludi
Articuno (FR/LG): Gyugao!!!

growlithe_master

<-- Ain't it cute?
I very much hope that at least one person has already mentioned the most memorable quote in Pokemon history:

"I like shorts! They're comfy and easy to wear!"

Calm PokeMaster

Pokemon Emerald: "I knew you were a future champion when we battled together at the Space Center in Sootopolis"-Steven, Meteor Falls, final battle.

So was the Space Center intended to be in Sootopolis in Emerald???

Aurath8

All the champions have odd dialog. Cynthia for example.
The first time I fought her.
(pre-battle)Cynthia: I, the pokemon league champion, accept your challenge.
post-battle)
Cynthia: You are the now the most powerful of all trainers.
You are the new pokemon league champion!

Today, my second battle against her.
(pre-battle)Cynthia: I, the pokemon league champion, accept your challenge
Me: Woah, woah! I beat you fair and square like two weeks ago, you said yourself that I'm the champion. Why are you saying your the champ?
Cynthia: *pause* It's in the elite 4 handbook.
Me: *facepalm*

vaporeon89

power of vapor
A few more guesses ^^

Treecko: Tree-raptor -- gekko
Grovyle: Tree-raptor -- jumper
Combusken: Fire-rooster -- teenage
Blaziken: Fire-rooster -- Horus ( Egyptian god)
Poochyena: Wolf -- biting
Ralts: Androgyne -- sensor
Kirlia: Androgyne -- emotion
Shroomish : Fungus -- fungus
Nincada: Ninja -- digger
Ninjask: Ninja -- fast
Roserade: Roselia -- lots of flowers
Vibrava: Dragon-ant -- vibrating
Flygon: Dragon-ant -- mystic
Solrock: Sun -- sun (that was esay xD)
Clamperl: Oyster-fish bivalve
Gorebyss: Oyster-fish southern
Latias: Sister -- red
Latios: Brother -- eon
Groudon: Behemoth -- continent

Bye!

if pokemon were real, i would use them for good. I would be one of those neighborhood heroes, if someone needed my help i would go help them. But i wouldn't go looking for good deeds

on a side note i would also use them for adventure purposes, like flying types for traveling places

simplyabbey

Creepy Brock: 'I'm very glad you asked me that Ash, because I think there's a way you can help me.' *ashs scream echoes*

Oh and I always think of James driving the van with Ash and Ritchie in the back, trying to get the Pokemon Team Rocket stole from the Pokemon league back.
James: 'Turn Attack!' *turns van suddenly*
'I'm such a great driver, I should ge my licence!' *something like that..* :)

And yes, I was very annoyed when all Red said to me was '... .... ....' -.-''

NimhShambler

Some Broke Machine
A rather annoying phone call I get in HG sometimes:

"You know [me], when your pokemon get tired, you should take them to the pokemon center for rest!"

-Prof. Oak

(I had already beaten the League at this point, and was heading for Red)

Occasionally, Brock calls me and blethers on and on about how his gym doesn't have any puzzles, though I can't recall the exact phrasing.

~Nemmeh

lvl 100 Charizard

Ok, well I think with the Charizard line the 'pyrodraco' means fire lizard or something like that, and (just guessing here) I think the suffixes mean small, clawed and winged for Charmander, Charmeleon and Charizard respectively. I have no idea but th

chuboy

<- It was THIS big!
Lets go from the top with approximate guesses...
Phytonotus - familiar with sunlight
spermaticus - of or related to sperm
rosae - rose-like
aromaticus - strong-smelling​
Pyrodraco - fire-dragon
lacertis - armed
flammeus - flamed
volans - flying​
Rheobolus - Rheobolus - water-throwing
Metacoris - (with the aim of) acheiving beauty - larvarius etc indicating the state
Serpentium crotalum - rattlesnake
Catus scabies - dirty cat
Taurus ferus - wild bull
Deuterion geneticus - the second, of or related to genetics
Omnipater novus - father of all the new

At this point I got tired XD

A very interesting list you have compiled nevertheless. I will go so far as to say it is the most constructive piece of fan work contributed to this community ever.

+1

Perhaps I'll think about some of these more another time...

Last edited:

DarkMagician12

Take My Hand.
Madness. Although some of the weaker pokemon would no no harm, ones like Dialga, Palkia etc would cause utter madness.

Rokroad

Hot Drops
10 year old, little kids travelling alone in the world. In dark caves, the forest and large cities all alone.

A pedophile's paradise ~!

Status
Not open for further replies.