• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kodama木魂

∩( ・ω・)∩
Ha, seeing this thread made me think of POKEMON POWER.

I was raised in the Christian faith, luckily in such a way that Pokémon wasn't seen as evil or satanic. I feel sorry for those that condemn the series in such ways as mentioned prior. This pastor seems rather out of his tree, to say the least... I can't believe how some people get wrapped in this bollocks.

It just makes me /facepalm.

Last edited:

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
Every now and then some idiot comes out like this and picks up some random thing and says that it goes against Christianity, best thing is just ignore the idiot, they only want the attention that it generates.

I remember early last year, here in Australia we had some major bushfires, some idiot Christian in America somewhere was going on about how that was a message from god, that all Australians are '***s' and that the bushfires were a way to clean Australians off the face of the earth.

This is basically the same thing, ignore the idiot and he will eventually shut up.

Puppet

Safari Squad Leader
LOL. Going by this logic...

Wow, yeah, a very small percentage of black people are rude and uneducated. Must mean they all are.

Wow, yeah, every single white person is rich and preppy.

^^^ This **** is how tragedies happen. When you speak ignorance and generalizations and promote hatred of any specific group, you're opening a can of worms you REALLY don't want to mess with.

Kids these days are so god**** ignorant. It's sickening.

Manafi's Dream

フェアリータイプタイム
I bet Surf may be more like a tsunami hitting Hawaii :p

diamondpoppy

Typhlosion Master
giga impact...ouch

Manafi's Dream

フェアリータイプタイム
haha I said that on the last page! I said it felt like a train hitting you at 150 miles per hour.

Qmaz246

Disney Trainer
I'm sure when ever Pikachu blasts off Team Rocket, it would kill them instead of smudge them.

MetalFlygon08

Haters Gonna Hate
Petal Dance, like froliking through the medow, until the petals swarm around you at breakneck speeds, slashing you into submission, but hey, at least you'll smell good.

Water Sport, like standing under a sprinkler.

Mud Sport, rolling around flinging mud, but not to powerful of a fling or it becomes...

Mud Slap, aka someone throwing mud into your eyes.

Mud Bomb, a dirt clod war, only with a muddy wad.

Muddy Water would be like a flood, dirty gritty water thet covers your legs in mud.

and Mud Shot would be like having someone launch mud at you through a garden hose.

swampertlover5712

True Love Never Dies
I bet Rock Slide would hurt . . . being crushed with a bunch of rocks >_<

Crobat51

Gentlemen!!!
we'd prolly see allot of people getting killed at them at first, but once we start taming them then things would be fine. ide hate to be hit By something like Hyper Beam or sheer cold. That would hurt so badly lol

swampertlover5712

True Love Never Dies
I'd probably have some of my favorites around as pets . . . use the flying ones for transportation, and I'd love to go out to sea with a few ;)

MetalFlygon08

Haters Gonna Hate
Gangstahs wuld be shooting with remoraids held sideways, launching Bullet Seeds.

so Bullet Seed would feel like BB's from a BB gun, shot 2-5 times with rapid fire action!

Manafi's Dream

フェアリータイプタイム
Tail Whip would probably hurt, but not too much. I bet it probably puts you off guard or something.

MetalFlygon08

Haters Gonna Hate
well the ingae data is like a dog wagging it's tail, it's cute, so the foe get's all like 'Awwwww' and let's their guard down, and then the rattata severs their Vitality in half with Super Fang.

How would Super Fang feel/work anyways?

Manafi's Dream

フェアリータイプタイム
It'd be like half the life is drained out of you. Almost like you lose half of your will to live probably.

Synn

Female Dragon Tamer
Definitely the "Dropped my balls" guy xD

Mudkip8003

Judgement would be like OHKO the world, and Tickle might feel nice...

Status
Not open for further replies.