• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vernikova

Champion
aipom is mischievously cute! i like his face as if as he is mocking you.

but ambipom looks like an otaku. with dirty tails trying to grope you. that is what i imagine.

I forgot about Ambipom. That thing is truly hideous. It's not so much the extra tails that bother me but it's head is so creepy that I don't bother owning one at all. It's easily one of the most ugly Pokémon in Gen IV.

D

Deleted member 133172

The kibago line, the first two look greast, but in my opinion the last one is horrible.

cazatron

Ivysaur, Nidorino, rhydon, lickitung, scyther,

Zozo1999

has left Serebii
Pokabu is MUCH MUCH cuter than its evolutions, his evos are so UGLY!

Ryubane

Why yes, it exists
Scyther. And Grovyle. And Poliwhirl. (Poliwrath is like an ugly version)

And dear God, Natu. I mean, If you look at Xatu, it's like it's got a Natu's body for a head. And it can fly with a blanket. Wtf

And don't even get me started on gen V. I mean that's like every other Pokemon we're talking about here. Especially the starters.

streetlightdsb

Uni hiatus
Actually, thinking about how disappointed I was at all of the Unova starters final forms, I'd have to say the gen 5 middle stage starters as well...

CliveKoopa

I like a lot of second stage pokemon better than their final evolved forms.

I like Wartortle, Machoke, Monferno, Croconaw and Marshtomp and a few others better than their final forms.

ForteAnly

There is a handful that I think are better in their first or second evolution but from the top of my head here are some.

Rhydon
Magmar
Futachimaru
Seadra
Marshtomp
Lombre
Anorith
Yorterrie
Hatohpoh
Kurumiru
Warubiru
Kaburumo

SoulFang

Wolf Lover
totodile, not sure why i like it more than its evolutions though. exept that the design of its evos are kind of weird.

Last edited:

Joe.

First one that came to mind:

Turtwig and Grotle look much better than Torterra, who imo just looks stupid.

streetlightdsb

Uni hiatus
Really? I always thought that gen 5 mid-stage starters looked better than the final ones, especially Grotle and Monferno

No you misunderstood me, I prefer the middle stage starters (Futachimaru, Janovy, Chaobuu) to their evolved forms.

And Grotle and Monferno are gen 4 :)

Rhydon is awesome though Rhyperior sucks.

K3v1n

Know it,Respect it..
Hail would be like D: HAIL

D. Scott

Ivysaur
Wartortle
Pidgeotto
Pikachu
Growlithe
Gloom (unless evolved into Bellossom)
Scyther
Magneton