• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
Totally, and me and my Jolteon would go on to complete our goal of world domination!!!

Marbi Z

Cin-Der-Race!
It would be fantastic, but the world leaders would have all the legendaries probably...but then again if we trained hard enough we could topple their regime!
Darn Right! Only they would probably use Tax Funded Geneticly Altered Super Clones. But if we work together we can prove that Pokemon raised with love and care can beat their Geneticly Altered Super Pokemon! BRING IT ON OBAMA!!!

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
Darn Right! Only they would probably use Tax Funded Geneticly Altered Super Clones. But if we work together we can prove that Pokemon raised with love and care can beat their Geneticly Altered Super Pokemon! BRING IT ON OBAMA!!!

Sounds a lot like Mewtwo and Genosect, my Jolteon would destroy them both so no worries there!!!

milc546

<< Bonkers
I think splash would hurt the most, hands down.

milc546

<< Bonkers
I'd get a Skymin named Bob and his friend Paco the Infernape and FuzzButt the Luxray. Then I'd get them to build a warm log cabin and live like a hermit, with daily hunting (w/ a rifle) included.

;492-s;: Comfortable enough

;392;: I love log cabins!

Me: We're not goin to burn it though

;392;: Awwwwww

(Sorry, fuzzbutt is in a state of depression over his name, he'll come back later.)

BuizelPidgeot

Depends on the pokemons personalety, and sometimes you have to do a little evil to do som good

Peppermint

Vanilla-Flavored~
Good. Well good in the sense that I would help people out when they need it, not chase evil crinimal teams with wacked out goals like in the games.

Last edited:

swampertlover5712

True Love Never Dies
Charmeleon always had a bit more appeal to me

JolteonBlitz27

I am credit to team!
Well I like gligar much better than gliscor I alway thought gliscor was too skinny.
Also shellder looks way better than cloyster aka gastly in shell (ghost in the shell referance not intended)

king_anteros

Water Trainer
Squirtle > Wartortle/Blastoise
Chikorita > Bayleef/Meganium
Marshtomp > Swampert
All the generation 4 starters are better than their evolutions.
Chaoboo > Enbuoh

I mostly am just thinking of starters right now. I can't really think of anything else.

Mallymkun

A lady who's sure
Would I want to live in a world where ten-year-olds can freely roam wherever they like with deadly electric rats? Would I enjoy a world inhabited by lethal creatures with superpowers? Would I wish to be in a world where said lethal creatures can be exploited by evil organizations with leaders operating on insnae troll logic (well, maybe except for TR) and the only people that can stop them are ten-year-olds with electric rats?

My answer to the question is this: depends on the situation.

Lumaca

Mischievous Trainer
Electabuzz, Magmar, Tangela, Rhydon... basically, every 4th generation evolution of previous pokes.

Actually, I like Ryhorn and Duskull better. And Gallade can pass.

Also: Cubone, Grovyle, Haunter, Voltorb, Scyther, Spheal, PSYDUCK! Especially Psyduck.

Status
Not open for further replies.