• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkmagiciangirl

OpInIoNaTeD at <3
These quotes are from my fave deeply dramatic pokemon - Mewtwo! Here's my top 8 insanely epic quotes from Mewtwo Strikes Back.

“Humans may have created me, but they will never enslave me, this cannot be my destiny!”
“I was not born a Pokémon, I was created, and my creators have used and betrayed me, so I stand alone!”
“Do not attempt to defy me!”
“Is that a challenge?”
(Mew’s bubble appears) Mewtwo surprised: “What?”
“So, you do have some fight in you, but I have no time for games, destiny is at hand”
“The human sacrificed himself to save the Pokémon. I pitted them against each other, but not until they set aside their differences did I see the true power they all share deep inside”
“I see now that circumstances of one’s birth are irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are”
Wow, that's deep sh* right there...

milc546

<< Bonkers
Ummmmm...isn't it obvious? Save the world from an evil villain, get some legendaries to obey you and a countless number of servants? Obviously I would! ;492-s;: Human world seems much better!

Mr.Brightside

You will evolve too!
Who wouldn't? Traveling around the world with my friends and favourite Pokemon without having to worry about anything -although i am positive that i would most likely go to university- earning badges making new friends, not to mention that, well at least based from what we've seen in the anime, it is pretty easy to get a job and earn money!

Charmander#4

Dating Rosie Palms?
Who wouldn't?

Poeple with a sense of realism?

They are going crazy over a couple of shark attacks in the Middle East. Well, guess what? IN POKÉMONLAND, SHARKS SHOOT LASERS FROM THEIR EYES! THE LIZARDS BREATHE FIRE! THE BIRDS RAIN DESTRUCTION FROM THE HEAVENS! HUMANITY STAND NO CHANCE WHEN THEY REBEL! RUN! RUN WHILE YOU CAN! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

...Ahem. Well, I wouldn't be very happy about it.

Haxy

legendary spooky silke
Eevee looks better than any of its evolutions. Simplicity sometimes works better. And Eevee is cuter than the rest!

Oh, and Turtwig too! I prefer the cuteness to the toughness of its evolutions.

SoulFang

Wolf Lover
if you were hit by something like sheer cold or blizzard, then it would probably feel like being frozen solid and having hypothermia, then dying.

arceus03

"Kudos to you, [name]"
Woah. Even Steven knows internet memes. XD

"Losing leaves a bitter aftertaste... But knowing that there are strong trainers spurs me to do better" - Erika in Crystal.

There are a few others, but I can't remember. I know I quite like Jasmine's from HG. I might post again later after I've checked. XD;

But nothing beats "A critical hit! It's super effective! Foe [Pokemon] fainted!"
XP

Last edited:

murkrowrob

Yamask Hugger x_x
I wouldn't mind - especially if I could have a Lucario, Growlithe and a Zorua... :D

Actually, just see the team in my sig....

Providing it was peaceful though i.e. no poketerrorists

sex with Pokemon is and should be a way of bonding!
I'll believe this the day you have sex with a rock/steel/ghost/fire/poison type and enjoy it. Or a bug.
i was hoping that no one would bring sex with pokemon into this. Actually, i wasn't - I thought no one would say it in the first place.

Last edited:

Penguinist Trainer

Honestly, I would love to live in the world of pokemon. after all, it's not often that you get to do something you enjoy as your actual job. not too mention you can start at a very young age. given that the average life expectancy is like 80 years, yeah i could definitely see myself training pokemon for 70 of those years.

not to mention the amount of money you can rake in during competitions. living in the pokemon world could only be described as an ideal existence... unless team galactic happened to succeed. of course if that happened we would cease to exist anyways, so no worries there.

SasakiThePikachu

like pepsi cola
Ask Team Rocket. Until they discovered rubber gloves, I think they were the world experts on what Thunderbolt Attack felt like.

SasakiThePikachu

like pepsi cola
I'd use my Staraptor to fly me to uni. That's not evil, is it? It'd save me a lot of money on bus fare.

Flame Dragon

"These Donuts are Great! Jelly-filled are my favourite! Nothing beats a jelly-filled donut!"

LOL!

SasakiThePikachu

like pepsi cola
Karen's bit about:

"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites."

Yes. Just...yes.

SasakiThePikachu

like pepsi cola
Mime Jr. I can't bring myself to evolve that bouncy pink cutie into a walking pink wtf.

Ravenous14

Elite Trainer
Bonsly obv lol
Sudowoodo is just no

Status
Not open for further replies.