• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Of freaking course I would!

I would travel between Sinnoh and Hoenn on my Staraptor.
And when I'm not fighting evil organizations (Team Rocket, Aqua/Magma, Galactic, (Preferably with my Lucario)) I'll just relax at home with my pet Buizel.

Yes, I would only use one Pokemon for battling (Lucario) if this world was real. I'm assuming this world would be like in the show, where (almost) any type can go up against and beat (almost) any type.

Bossk

Like a champ.
Yes.

Free food, everything's walking distance, ect. It's a perfect world. I'd probably fly on Pidgeot with my trusty Sceptile. xP

AmericanPi

Write on
Totally. I'd be an uber bird pokemon master. I would fly from Violet City to Forttree City to Fukiyose City on my best Pokemon, Pidgeot; it'd be so awesome. And, if I were in the Pokemon world, I could test out Pokemon contest routines I've dreamed up. :p

EDIT: I think I would live in Violet City or Forttree City, so I can learn all about bird pokemon from the gym leaders there while still being able to compete in contests as a Pokemon Coordinator. Not Fukiyose City so much because there aren't any Pokemon contests in Unova... :(

Last edited:

catron

<-wish it was mine!!
deffinately! the idea of controlling imortal beings is sooo awsome! my party would be the one on the trainer card! :)

NicSmitty

Oh man Aipom for sure. Ambipom is probably the saddest thing I have ever seen. so much fail.

TheBoss

Charizard Tamer
sir cumzise said:
I'd sell them for drug money.

Lol that made me laugh.

TheBoss

Charizard Tamer
Haha I think it's funny how everyones scared to be around Pokemon in the real world. we live in a world full of super-powered crazy animals as it is, the government :p They have so much power and are so egotistical and narcissistic that dangerous Pokemon wouldn't compare to them. Plus, you'd have your own Pokemon to fight back, so what's the issue?

TheBoss

Charizard Tamer
NicSmitty said:
Oh man Aipom for sure. Ambipom is probably the saddest thing I have ever seen. so much fail.

Very true! Ambipom is soooo much of a failure! It just looks so weird. Aipom was ok till they brought that thing along.

ForteAnly

I would want too. I use to dream as young kid playing R/B about being in the Pokemon world.

ForteAnly

I would just use them to become the best trainer in the world. That's not really good since I'm pursuing my own selfish goals but not bad either since I would not mistreat them to get there. So neither good or evil I guess.

pokeaaron3

Shiny Collector
Well first off if pokemon existed I would contact the military immediately.
Otherwise I would have them fly/teleport me places.

Ryubane

Why yes, it exists
It's all a matter of how easily you could become corrupted by the thought of posessing so much power in a little red and white capsule. I'm sure one would start out using their Pokemon for fun and for good, but once the true power was discovered it'd be really difficult to not try to use an intelligent Pokemon like Alakazam to cheat on an exam or try to control time with Dialga or something.

Marbi Z

Cin-Der-Race!
There are many Pokemon that look better than there evolved forms... Take the case of BW starters Snivy and Oshawatt there first stages are cute, there second stages are cool, but what the heck is up with there third and final stages!? How do you go from being two legged to being four legged or having no legs at all!? I feel particulary sorry for all the female Oshawatts, imagine being a female Pokemon with a giant mustashe...

TheDarkrai

Magic Bounce Espeon!
Magikarp > Gyarados design-wise definitely, I mean seriously, who doesn't like that adorable flopping fish?

I can't believe some poeple.

Although, most people on this forum I can understand. May was mad when her beautiful Torchic evolved into the hideous Combusken in some anime. I don't really see what she was fussing about really, Combusken looks macho.

Status
Not open for further replies.