• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

XXD17

Draco rex
Golbat looks better than crobat...It loses its fangs and gets a weird grimace...odd

XxragdollxX

Jazz hands
Here is a list of my thoughts
  • Electibuzz looks cooler than Electavire (this is just my personal opinio because no doubt some people prefer electivire.)
  • Tepig looks so much cuter than either of it's evolutions. Its the same with
  • Oshawott aswell.
  • Axew looks unbelievably cuter than Fraxure
  • Finally mudkip. Well what more can i say.

Twilight Sky

Phantasmic. ★
Some pre-evolutions that looks better than their evolutions are Pichu, Togetic(idk, I think it looks better than Togekiss at least), Clefairy, and thats just about all that comes to mind at the moment. D:

Aquarelle

Staff member
I think that Cranidos looks better than Rampardos. Cranidos is just so adorable and it's my favourite Pokemon. I wouldn't say that Rampardos is *ugly* (in fact I have called it cute before o_O), but it's definitely not as good-looking as Cranidos.

Marshtomp also looks better than Swampert. Marshtomp is kinda cute but Swampert is a little creepy looking.

Missingno.Fan

I like Tepig, but really dislike its evolutions. I remember when I first saw the starters I was going to get Tepig, until I saw what it evolved into...

Darth Sabreus

Want to get a soda?
I think Glameow looksa heck of a lot nicer than Purugly. Glameow seems more elegant whereas Purugly is just Yajirobe. When D/P first cam out I never realised the two were evos.

typhlusion

on my side i'll use them to fight in all world battles to find the stongest trainers and win on them
i wanna be rha very best!!!!

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
Good of course. If we're talking about adding them to our current world, then probably as a few pets. In the Pokémon world I'd be a trainer of course x-)

Milennin

*hugs Absol*
First off, it's hard to imagine the world with Pokémon in it. But I'll try to answer anyways. I'd probably just keep a few as pets or companions. Mainly the small and cute looking ones, such as Eevee or Growlithe. Most likely I wouldn't train them into strong Pokémon, but depending on how much I would get into it, I might train a few to decent "levels".
I wouldn't use mine for battling, unless I knew it's what the Pokémon and its opponent want to do, and if it wouldn't hurt either too much. I'd probably be more into collecting Pokémon than battling.

MOGARFU

Avery, EV Trainer
I would get as many as I could and just take them with me as my pals :)

EifieChan

Cold *** Honky
Simply put, if they existed, would you use them to help people, or would you use them to take a shot at being some kind of evil tyrant?

Even more simply put, what good or bad will use them for? Help the U.S. fight Afghanistan? Take over the world? Make it into 1st place ranking on America's Funniest Home Videos? Build an Olympic sized swimming pool? Just keep them for pets? Discuss.

I would just train them like everyone else. In fact I recently started a fanfiction (before I read this) about what my life would be like if Pokemon existed. Its called "If I was a Pokemon trainer" and its in the normal Fanfic section.

Ludicolomaniac

Come at me bro!
If pokemon were real i would just chill with them and teach them how to play pokemon XD

Team Legend's Dragonite

W1nN!n6 you mad o.0?
if pokemon were real my team would consist of machmp, zoroark, slaking, gallade, spiritomb, and flygon machamp would take care of my light work, zoroark would do exactly what he did in the movie gallade would be the ninja to stop zoroark , slaking would be there to remind me that its cool to be lazy, spiritomb because a ghost spirit in a rock is beast and fly gon because hes my fav and yes id be pretty evil/ pseudo good

Mister_SGG

I would go around any where, and never be afraid of anything ever again,
cause my freaking Haxorus would beat the freaking crap out of any one who tried
to touch me.
So... is that good or evil?
teach them how to play pokemon XD

By that do you mean XD like XD Gale of Darkness or "XD, you fell!" ?

Last edited:

W.T.

Donw with CIPHET!
...teach them how to play pokemon XD
As in Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness, or Pokémon plus a smiley face?

If they existed, I would definitely be thankful for them and use them for good. (Although I am a fan of certain Dark-types, like Houndoom, that are traditionally considered evil.) I would probably treat Pokémon training like a sport or a hobby rather than anything more serious.

pokemonex

DarkGrass Master
Battel Friends

being able to battle against your friends in real life would be cool

raquiri

Sorry if this has been said, but raising a single powerful, fully evolved pokemon like machamp is supposed to be really hard to do. It takes a special kind of person to bring out that potential and control it in one pokemon, much less a full team of six. And if pokemon were real, everyone would have them, and the governments would control all the really powerful ones, especially the legendaries, sorta like gun control laws. And the cops would have a bunch of tough ones to stop anyone like me who would have tried to rule the world with pokemon. So. No alakazam for me :/

Xx Flare xX

Sorry if this has been said, but raising a single powerful, fully evolved pokemon like machamp is supposed to be really hard to do. It takes a special kind of person to bring out that potential and control it in one pokemon, much less a full team of six. And if pokemon were real, everyone would have them, and the governments would control all the really powerful ones, especially the legendaries, sorta like gun control laws. And the cops would have a bunch of tough ones to stop anyone like me who would have tried to rule the world with pokemon. So. No alakazam for me :/

I'm sure theres ways around it... Like illegal breeding/Pokesmuggling ;) (so Yes Alakazam for you:D)

I would probably be on the neutral-side of things and keep myself to myself, just doing what I want and keeping away from other people unless I need to.

Kibagos

FairyDragon Queen~
I would only have two Pokemon. One Pachirisu and a Kibago. I would live in the wild and just relax, Pachirishu and Kibago would always be outside of there Pokeballs with me ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.