• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

aclover

VICTORiOUS
hell yeah! i'd hang around the battle subway... Oh, im not seedy or anything,,, but then again, anville town, lacunosa town or ophelucid city sound nice....

hell yea, id be a professor and experiment on interspecies breeding ^_-

Yes, definitely. I could easily see myself as starting off as a trainer, then doing a Bianca and going to something else, then changing my mind again and becoming a trainer again... I can NEVER make my mind up on anything, plus I'm not all too keen or very good at fighting (but I could ace a Pokemon battle any day XD.)
I like the idea of doing Pokeathlons, and other sport related Pokemon events. But just battling things and levelling up my Pokemon would be great.

Moriah

Young & Reckless
I wantt D:! That'd be so amazingly fun. And the stuff you'd get to see would be so.. just like unexplainable. Sigh, if only :p

BlazingCold

Oh yeah, I would live in Johto and pown with my Feraligatr and Ampharos!!!!!!

Enjoiboy5

Death Machine
oh yes i would love to walk around with my typhlosion following ^_^

RDSchley

The Anti-Hero
I'd live in either Olivine or Canalave town. I like the ocean.

deokishisu.123

Justified Trope
if i were in the pokemon world...

...i would look like the shmexy dude (me in anime style) in my sig, get my 1337 team from SS, kick Drew's Ars-eus (LOL) and win May over. then, my life is made of WIN!

Perrytheplatypus

Perry the platypus
I would definitely go on an adventure.
I mean, c'mon. You start an adventure when your 10, you go through fun experiences, you meet cool Pokemons and more.

deokishisu.123

Justified Trope
i would give up my car for going to Kanto forever. who needs cars there anyways?

flawlessazn

Spiffy ~ ^^"
Most definitely, that would be so fun ...

BuizelPidgeot

That would be sooooo awsome, i would be outside all day and not inside on my computer like now...

RedJirachi

Veteran member
It should be fun.I get to have living superweapons as pets.And yeah,the Pokemon world has its terrorists and people trying to play God,but since when do they have stuff like terminal illness,insane dictators and pineapples?

Status
Not open for further replies.