• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mobius_1

Has left the forum.
When a wild level 3 Wurmple would take a fight with my friend's level 83 RAYQUAZA in Sapphire

Losing to Cheren in a Nuzlocke

Danny1221

I want a very large game sooner or later where you can catch them all and breed a bit to fill the pokedex its to ridiculous trying to complete it now.

Find a way to do it well though and fix onto a cartridge would be hard.

Riska

I want a very large game sooner or later where you can catch them all and breed a bit to fill the pokedex its to ridiculous trying to complete it now.

Find a way to do it well though and fix onto a cartridge would be hard.

The amount of data a 3DS cartridge can hold should eliminate that problem though. Theoretically you could have a game that holds all 5 regions at once, as long as they didn't update the graphics too much and treat the 3D as a novelty.

Incidently I'm happy with the amount of pokemon there are. I also think there needs to be at least 100-150 for every generation for two reasons. The first is to provide enough variety to appeal to peoples differing tastes.

The second, and more important reason is that for every poorly designed pokemon there are true gems to be found in every generation. My worry would be that these gems may either be cut or never exist in the first place if there was a need for less pokemon to be designed.

crimson vengance

Oliek23Productions
I think the increasing numbers is fine. There are quite a few of this gens mons that i will be using! I do agree with some of you that the old ones didn't need prevo or evos. Except electabuzz because i love that family!

TheAwesomeOne

@~Saphire Sceptile~:
True, I also heard that Non-Gender Pokémon have both parts, but I think that's wrong.
I think that Gen 6 should just be evolutions of previous Gens, kinda like Gen 2, a Gen that will leave nothing unfinished.

Grey Wind

....Where do you hear those ridiculous rumors? Genderless Pokemon don't have.....parts. LIke Bronzor, it's a mirror

Grassette

Treehugger
Look, think of it this way:
$$$ = 1 Pokemon
$$$ $$$ = 2 Pokemon

The more Pokemon, the more money.
Does Gamefreak want money?
Yes.
Does Gamefreak want more Pokemon?
Yes. Because it means more money.

There won't be a last gen any time soon.

....Where do you hear those ridiculous rumors? Genderless Pokemon don't have.....parts. LIke Bronzor, it's a mirror
... Reshiram does ... ._.

I obviously think that some Pokemon are unnecessary/repetitive, but I don't care about the number of Pokemon that exist as long as it makes the games more enjoyable. Since there are already five generations of Pokemon games, I see 646 as a realistic and pretty accurate number of currently existing Pokemon. Besides, the more Pokemon there are the more chances I have of finding one I really like. :p

Look, think of it this way:
$$$ = 1 Pokemon
$$$ $$$ = 2 Pokemon

The more Pokemon, the more money.
Does Gamefreak want money?
Yes.
Does Gamefreak want more Pokemon?
Yes. Because it means more money.

There won't be a last gen any time soon.

... Reshiram does ... ._.
Thank you for bringing this point up; I wanted to mention it after reading the post regarding Gen 6.

The ending of mystery dungeon sky (not mystery dungeon blue so much, I WANTED to return safely to the human world, the alternate pokemon world being rife with danger and all). After all this time (over 10 years of me liking the franchise), pokemon finally got me to shed a tear, but that was mainly because it caught me by surprise of how emotional it was.

On the other side, Ash's death and revival in the first movie to me was extremely narmy - even as a child, I thought ash being cried to life was a pretty stupid deus ex machina

Status
Not open for further replies.