• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

redlongmagnet

T3 Founder

Twilight Gallade

The Gallade of Night

AzukanAsimbu

Petal Paladin
Going to try and beat Iris knowing my only SE move on her Pokemon would be my Archeops's Dragonbreath

Zibdas

not bad
Challenging Lenora when my Pokemon were 11-16.

And I knew how hard she'd be.

Toasted Butter

Something or Another
I personally hate water routes, so I wouldn't want to see anything based off of Hawaii or other islands like that (sorry, Hawaiians.) Europe would be pretty cool, I think. Of course, all of the other regions were in really specified areas. Japan had four, NYC was one, etc. So I think that doing a whole continent would be stupid and way too big to navigate. Greece would be a good idea, or Eastern Australia/New Zealand...? (Provided they don't make us surf all the way to NZ xD)

VictiniMaster

Winning, Duh!
Jamaica.
Marijuana Leaf Pokemon :p
jk

How about Washington/Idaho?
They could have some type of Seattle-y place where it is always raining.

poix_the_yak

I stay noided
well, this is a lucky facepalm...
I was fighting Ghestis (?) and i was on his hydregion. I got him down to low health, but its speed and attack (sp atk maybe?) were super high and he kept ko'ing me. I went through all of my max revives and almost all of my normal ones until I FINALLY realized that my samurott had aqua jet... I just used that and BAM, hydregion was gone.

I remember it was stated somewhere that Unova was based on NYC because Gamefreak got inspired by it while getting ideas for 5th gen.

Now, at the beginning of 5th gen, some Gamefreak guys went to London, so a Britain region isn't too much of a stretch.

Sweet Dreams

TAKE MAH APPLES
Seeing people use Giga Impact/Hyper Beam and any other charge/recharge moves out of Solarbeam in Sun.

KamiPein-sama

Waiting for Truth
Australia would be awesome.

scrafty4

Team Flare Grunt
fighting Ghetsis in white he only had his stupid hydreigon left and i only had a gurdurr left it only needed one more hit so i tried to use wake up slap but then i realized i used bide and then it killed my gurdurr after a while i realized that i forgot to save and i had no more money for potions on my second try i beat him.:643::579: yay cool pokemon!!!

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
I would like Canada (home country) or maybe something Northern. We need more ice scenery in the games >_>

sinnedinho

Northern Europe? So Iceland, Scandinavia, Finland, UK, Ireland, Benelux, Germany, Alpine countries, Poland, Baltic states, parts of France?

No. 1 Machop Fan

They've gotta come to Australia. This'd be a great place to base a region because of all the unique wildlife we have.

~Kasumi~

Be unafraid
Australia would be a pretty wild idea, save my dislike for desert routes. I'd quite like Canada or someplace cold. The ice is always so pretty >w<

Status
Not open for further replies.