• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AzukanAsimbu

Petal Paladin
Uhm... when I found out how difficult Lenora was.

14 posts to rank up. Woot.

Mhm that damn weasel of hers

When a Fraxure mocks your weaker Pokemon by using False swipe 3 times in a row

PokeMEN

PokeMEN Master
When I kept breaking my chains cause my synchronizer was levels below the pokes I was chaining -_-

EzzPeon

just a passerby
After level grinding, I walked through victory road. I had a bunch of underleveled Pokémon with me and I walked into a patch of grass by accident. No escaping. 0_o

Zibdas

not bad
Nah, Scizor is better.

But does Scizor have a gun on its back?
No. Cann it learn fly?
No. Can its siggy move change by the item it's holding?
NO.

Victreebong

Gives 'em the slip..
First Snorlax encounter when I received the PokeFlute back in Red. Promptly reset and then repeated. I think I let the second one faint, outside of Fuchsia City. Snorlax was a real pain back then, and we weren't exactly up to competitive snuff until GSC came around.

Pseudo-Unlegendary

I be an Exotic One
The only Pokes I've gotten from events are Manaphy and Victini, which were widely available. And I found out through this site right here. It's helpful :)

Profesco

gone gently
By original I was of course referring to Pokemon that are not cross-generational evolutions ^^
My point was that while I love cross-gen evolutions (Am eagerly awaiting Minccini, Audiby, and Dragoyle) I also love completely new families and that having another number closer to 150 rather than 100 next gen would allow a more even balance between the two groups than, say, DP's list of new Pokemon had.

Ah! That makes much more sense. I'm glad to have misinterpreted, then. My apologies. =)

(Dragoyle - I also await such an addition. :p)

menonabhi123

< Latest LeafGreen SR.
i just got a bit complacent in soulsilver, and i was carrying only my lvl 45 sneasel along in my team. in cerulean cave, i encountered a wobbuffet....COUNTER....KO

Mister_SGG

i was underwhelmed with team plasma, they really dissapointed me. They didnt have any bases or admins/commanders Remember fighting your way through mt coronet before the final battle with cyrus? B/W never had anything like that

I feel ya. I had been hoping for a few commanders and a base besides N's Castle.

willsgb

WEE HUGHIE SAYS ****
all pokemon are technically bits of mew though, since it contains all pokemon DNA. i wonder if that includes arceus, who, if he's really the alpha and the omega, had to come first. i suppose mew could have come later but still contains his DNA along with all the rest.

what is a bit bizarre is how ditto can't breed with each other, as i just found out. why it cannot, i cannot fathom, and how more dittos are therefore born is beyond me too.

maybe mew plops them out while it flies around, like a pigeon?

i hope not.

Rezzo

Occasionally
Yeah totally. When I first walked in I thought I was in trouble with the 6 on 1. But then the leaders dealt with them and you don't even get to fight them at all. Ripoff.

This.

There were instances in previous generations where you had to fight off the entire base on your own (Silph Co., Magma/Aqua Hideout) and I was looking forward to a bit of an endurance battle to be quite fair. There weren't any long stretches during travels either; Chargestone Cave was the closest thing to one, other than the good old Victory Road in my opinion.

t00lb0x31

< AzurePride (White)
I think N's castle should have happened right before you challenged the E4 with grunts and the Sages battling you for more training. I don't like how the E4 had no involvement in the matter of their headquartes being destroyed by an underground castle. I also feel that the teams for important characters, gym leaders and E4 members, lacked variety.

willsgb

WEE HUGHIE SAYS ****
except for other dittos...

Zachmac

We're all looking to far into this. In the old days of pokemon, the game liked to give little hints of a legendary pokemon's existence. You could see Articuno through a telescope, and there was an E-mail on a computer bringing up Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres.

The hint for mew was just the journal entries and ditto. Nothing more.
Well yeah, since Mew is the ancestor of all Pokemon... It would make sense if Ditto, being its clone, is able to breed with almost everything.
It can because it transforms into them. That's why you don't hatch ditto eggs when it's with a male.
Maybe Ditto is all the waste created when Mew was trying to get cloned... And they bred and bred and bred.
Ditto can't reproduce.

Status
Not open for further replies.