• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

coolminun

Banned
Several times while EV training. I don't like to battle pokes that only give 1 ev in the stat so I go for the ones that give 2. Most of these are evolved pokes or ones that don't evolve but have high levels.

PokeMEN

PokeMEN Master
Black and white are far from filler...I am not underwhelmed at all either haha there's so much to do! A little off topic, but I really hope they don't make 3DS only pokemon games that'd just suck

jartboy

ALAKAZAM!
But does Scizor have a gun on its back?
No. Cann it learn fly?
No. Can its siggy move change by the item it's holding?
NO.

well at least we can get scizor faster then genesect

My first was victini
my fave is shaymin

t00lb0x31

< AzurePride (White)
I mean, couldn't they have replaced Drayden/Iris's Fraxure with a Zweilous?

That didn't bother me as much as Elsa's 2 Emolgas. If you're going to have multiples of an evolutionary line, at least have different evolution stages. It is something that really irked me since RB days.

yeminied

My first event was Mew from last year, I've got two of those from HG and SS.

I also have the Crown Raikou and Entei, *grumble stupid earthquake making me miss Suicune grumble*

There's also the Shaymin from Ranger Guardian Signs, I could get Heatran but I haven't done the mission and also Deoxys but no friends have Guardian Signs as well.

I do have two Manaphy's from Ranger and Ranger Guardian Signs but aside from that I have no other events. I missed Victini because I'm sure there will be others given out.

crystalzapdos

J.J. Swatt
That didn't bother me as much as Elsa's 2 Emolgas. If you're going to have multiples of an evolutionary line, at least have different evolution stages. It is something that really irked me since RB days.

This. As much as I loved Black and White, this always anoyed me. They could have given her a Joltick, Tyanamo, or Derpfish, but no, two Emolgas.

Its because they don't like Derpfish. Lets blame it all on him. :618: <----EVIL

Kaasmaster

Electric mayhem
first: Manaphy

The über best ever: Darkrai
Ice Beam
Dark Void
Dream Eater
Dark Pulse
(looks much like Tobias's Darkrai)

rykerr1

The Great Gublet
My first event Pokemon was Victini - first Gen where I've had wifi to get anything.

My favorite event Pokemon is Keldeo - I can't wait until it comes out!

Zibdas

not bad
My first event was the 08 Deoxys. I lost it.

Zibdas

not bad
So someone cloned Mew, and it turned into jelly. Lovely.
Mewjelly and peanut butter sandwiches. Yum.

Aegon

My first event Pokémon was the Manaphy Egg from Ranger 2. My favourite event Pokémon would have to be the Crown Suicune or Victini.

Inchtall

Back in Black....2
I legitamately bred an adamant dratini with perfect ivs... COMPLETELY LEGIT... when I got to the battle subway and talked to the guy i was so excited i dropped my ds and the game came out.... /facepalm

LKesson learned, kids: every time to catch or hatched a Shiny Pokemon, save.

t00lb0x31

< AzurePride (White)
This. As much as I loved Black and White, this always anoyed me. They could have given her a Joltick, Tyanamo, or Derpfish, but no, two Emolgas.

Its because they don't like Derpfish. Lets blame it all on him. :618: <----EVIL

I think the only reason why she didn't have any of those was because no one of them showed up in the surrounding area, which is yet another bothering aspect of these games. Most trainers, including gym leaders, only have pokes that you'd have seen already or are the evolutions of pokes that you have seen and will porbably see later in the wild. Lenora, Burgh, Elsa and Clay come to mind.
Even with a region with over 150 new species, I feel there wasn't much variety in trainers' teams.

shinystriker

I Like Em Shiny
White is my favorite game. I love all the new pokemon and triple/rotational battle. But i do agree they rushed it a little bit but i dont really care. I'm just hoping a hoenn remake will come soon.

Derp

[Something funny]
When I forgot to save after doing a hour of EV training =(

shinystriker

I Like Em Shiny
OHKOing a shiny Ho-Oh that took two weeks of SRing for :(...

shinystriker

I Like Em Shiny
I thought butter was a type until I was 6. I could've sworn there's a butter type...
That was one of the greatest things I've ever heard!

centipede2000

Caribbean

Reggae music in the background

Pokemon with dreadlocks

And trainers smoking

That would be so awesome :p

Yeah I'm getting really sick of USA based regions. We've had, what, one!? That's diabolical.

Well we had two, if you count Orre

Constant rain! Late battle trains! Fish and chips shops everywhere! All themes are rock music based! Streets coned off!

Oh it'd be great.

In all seriousness, we're probably too small to make a whole region out of, I still like the Europe idea where each country has a town or route.

Well, they made 4 whole regions out of japan, which is alot smaller than UK btw

Plat. Frontier

Epic Mustache
My level 80-ish Samurott lost against Cheren's level 65 Serperior around 30 times. I'm lucky to have 90 Revives in my game (and 100 Full Restores to boot)!

Tip: Never train weak Pokemon that don't have Exp. Shares using Cheren as a trainer.

Status
Not open for further replies.