• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I tried to transfer my Kyogre from Sapphire to platinum it said I needed to get rid of Surf first. So I went to the move deleter and told him to make Kyogre forget surf. But he said Kyogre is to attached to the move and it cannot be forgotten

WTF WHY!

I was literally doing that with my lv 100 swampert! WTF!

Toonyoungster

The Capture Champion
Searching for a Boldore on GTS and found a decent trade. So traded a random Boldore for his hoping to get a Gigalith...didn't notice it had an everstone. :(

Zibdas

not bad
Searching for a Boldore on GTS and found a decent trade. So traded a random Boldore for his hoping to get a Gigalith...didn't notice it had an everstone. :(

Oh wow...That reminds me of the girl in Snowpoint that tricked me into getting a Haunter.

Cutty

Forever now
In my US White, I was trying to level up my shiny Solosis, and kept getting it fainted since it's so slow and only had hidden power as an offensive attack at that time.
Even after it gained more level, it still couldn't run away from lowel leveled pokemon.

azurimon

► A ▼ x2
Oh wow...That reminds me of the girl in Snowpoint that tricked me into getting a Haunter.

Oh yeah, this really got me excited. Turns out she was just trolling. >:I

poizonsting

Pokemon master
Nah, they should of stopped with 151. I mean come on, a Garbage Bag? A heart? 2 Hearts? And what the heck is Glisgor? And Bastodion? And Salemence is just a copy of Dragonite. I think no two Pokemon should have the same type. I mean, in gen 1 we had Blastoise and Mewtwo. I best of all, we had Charzard. Freak'in Charzard.

Which sounds like...

The current number of Pokemon is too much. After 4 or 5 generations I wouldn't be able to recognize more than half of them (heck, I hardly know any 5th gen Pokemon). They should have stopped making Pokemon after the original 151.

ChuckNorris

They did feel pretty short. Hopefully they'll add a lot more stuff to Grey.

MegaMew2

5th Gen still sucks.
They did feel pretty short. Hopefully they'll add a lot more stuff to Grey.

I know right?
I finished White within five days. More content is definetely needed.

PsychicPsycho

PsychicPsycho

I month or two ago I was trying to evolve riolu and buneary in my SS. Riolu went pretty easily, but buneary was taking forever. After I'd been trying for a while I realized it had the klutz ability, so my soothe bell was having no effect.
When I first saw it I was tricked a bit, then realized what the deal was.

However, that haunter was extremely useful to me in catching mesprit, so I can't be insulting.

arbiter7x

Brock Obama
finding out that scyter cant learn fly back when I was playing Crystal

WTF! I mean even some small bird like pigey which is like 1/10 your size can carry you and fly, so why not scyter?

celebi gs

Poke fan
Im fine with 600+and even more but i hate most of the leganderis from generation iv and beyond...i mean,theres a god pokemon come on!!!

SnowCloak

Pokemon Ranger
I do admit Black and White took me the least time to beat the game compared too all the others, But I really think Black and White are the most developed Pokemon games and I Believe the developers put more effort into making it than any other entry in the series, It just doesn't feel like a copy and paste game like Diamond and Pearl did, But that is just my opinion.

Andrew1239

OSHAWOTT FTW!!!
Everything was good except for 4 things:

- Online, level Pokemon upto 100 which will encourage people to hack. Stupid. Very Stupid Gamefreak
- GTS, still has pokemon people are requesting for which aren't available. e.g lvl1 mew
- Pokemon don't follow you around, like HG/SS. Disappointing
- Battle frontier gone :(, and the only one in Nimbasa City is upto level50 so can't check IV's there

Story was very good though. + Post Game

Status
Not open for further replies.