• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love that. The only thing is wouldn't people be dying more? I mean getting electicuted, burned to death, froze to death, punched to death and a lot more.

Validus

Best question ever, only because i'm tried of people ripping on the new pokemon, when if reversed, they would rip on the old ones just as much.

also pokemon would still be just as popular, but chaizard might get extra ripped on for not being Fire/dragon and for being fire/flying giving extra rock weakness when past gens would have been fire/fight giving them edge on rock/ice.

what specificly would be ripped on would change but the overall topics would be the same.

Aquanova

yup..rng REALLY takes the fun out of hunting for shinies :(

I never RNG, that takes the appeal away from the shinies for me, i dont know how to anyway and am not interested in learning. Also Ho-oh is taking a long time to get. Im at 2350 SRs now:( This better not turn into another 10k+ hunt.

pokemon1996

<-- I will get'em
I've decided to do a shiny only run in emerald. This will be interesting.

Wild Dragonite

Ralts Evo Tree Fan
I've decided to do a shiny only run in emerald. This will be interesting.

Uh, good luck. Are you planning on SRing for a shiny starter, RNGing or what?

pokemon1996

<-- I will get'em
SRing, then random encounter for everything else. So basically a shiny starter run unless I get lucky.

Wild Dragonite

Ralts Evo Tree Fan
SRing, then random encounter for everything else. So basically a shiny starter run unless I get lucky.

You do realize your starter will end up at level 75 and still swept by Wallace's team. Unless you SR for a shiny Rayquaza/Kecleon. ;/

pokemon1996

<-- I will get'em
You do realize your starter will end up at level 75 and still swept by Wallace's team. Unless you SR for a shiny Rayquaza/Kecleon. ;/

Touche. I could build up an army of shiny kecleon. And add rayquaza and my starter. I generally have good luck finding shinies. I have 2 boxes of them on white imported from all my games and only 6 aren't mine.

EDIT: I can't find my 2 boxes of shinies. Now I have to dig through my other games and make sure I just made a mistake on which game they were on.

Last edited:

Wild Dragonite

Ralts Evo Tree Fan
Touche. I could build up an army of shiny kecleon. And add rayquaza and my starter. I generally have good luck finding shinies. I have 2 boxes of them on white imported from all my games and only 6 aren't mine.

I should have said, "If you pick Blaziken." Sceptile could feasibly sweep Wallace.

pokemon1996

<-- I will get'em
I should have said, "If you pick Blaziken." Sceptile could feasibly sweep Wallace.

I already have a shiny sceptile in white. I'm going for Blaziken. With good strategy I could find a way to beat Wallace. Good strategy and a lot of potions.

Flydreigon

OM NOM NOM...
Hey shiny hunters. I'm up to 2300 for a shiny starter, which is starting to get on my nerves. All I want is a shiny Cyndaquil or Chikorita so I can continue on with my game... Also, I'm stumped on what I should call my starter once I get them, so can I get some suggestions for shiny Chikorita and Cyndaquil names? Good luck with everybody's hunts!

Eternal Draconic

Bad mushrooms!
Everyone would hate on Gen I, and play Gen V for "Nostalgia for when Pokemon was actually good."

I actually found a comic like this...

And obviously, Zorua would be the mascot. It practically IS for GV.

pokemon1996

<-- I will get'em
Hey shiny hunters. I'm up to 2300 for a shiny starter, which is starting to get on my nerves. All I want is a shiny Cyndaquil or Chikorita so I can continue on with my game... Also, I'm stumped on what I should call my starter once I get them, so can I get some suggestions for shiny Chikorita and Cyndaquil names? Good luck with everybody's hunts!

Call'em "SPARKLES" ;)

*IZ*

Call Cyndaquil "pimpen" nd Chikorita "pimp jr."

baronneo

Hope you don't mind me bumping into the conversation, but I had a question!

What do you do with all your extra MM Pokemon that didn't turn out shiny?

I was doing Dratini and got frustrated at only about 45 eggs. I am working on completing my Johto Pokedex now and have been using the GTS to get Pokemon I have to trade for. Those extra Dratini are coming in handy, they get snapped up almost every time.

What do you do with all your extras? Release them mostly?

Wild Dragonite

Ralts Evo Tree Fan

Shiny Cyndaquil... Knuckles. (Sonic reference, even if I've never seen Knuckles in the game he's supposed to be in. He's red and he has knuckles, like the fire on Cyndaquil's back.

Shiny Chikorita... Gold. (He's gold, and he's in Gold/Silver. Either way, it's good)

deviantShiny

Shiny Data Collector
ask people if theyd like them if not release them lol

Status
Not open for further replies.